Re: ERC Supporter Ballot - Time Running Out
DOK. (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 09:59
Just give this a quick bump

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 10:26
Thanks for the reminder DOK, all done

No choice of tickets though, just category 2 offered at a rather disturbing cost

West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

Nemoquin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 10:30
Also, thanks for the reminder, bearing in mind that I never got an email saying that the ballot was open.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 12:49
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Thanks for the reminder DOK, all done
No choice of tickets though, just category 2 offered at a rather disturbing cost

Residents ballot was category 4 - cheapest in the ground - this 6 Nations going for........£95 a ticket.

Throw in corporate boxes theyíre going to make more than a million per game just from the seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 12:50 by blucherquin.

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 18:00
Quote:
Nemoquin
Also, thanks for the reminder, bearing in mind that I never got an email saying that the ballot was open.

In to your spam folder or 'Promotions' in Gmail?

I have a filter on the email I signed up with that forwards any RFU email with the word ticket in the title to my work email. Still needed DOK's reminder though (Sm128)

West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

Dave L (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 18:52
For the first time in ages Iím not going to bother. No way Iím paying £126. Not going to change because Iím sure many are willing to!

DOK. (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:13
I started objecting to ticket prices a while back and ended up refusing to see Leonard Cohen the last time he was here. I said "I hate those open air things like Hyde Park" and missed Tom Petty and the Divine Stevie Nicks.

Now I just bite the bullet. In today's terms of entertainment £126 is not over the top. Don't ask what I paid for Roger Waters next year, I could have bought a car for that!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:15
Quote:
DOK
I started objecting to ticket prices a while back and ended up refusing to see Leonard Cohen the last time he was here. I said "I hate those open air things like Hyde Park" and missed Tom Petty and the Divine Stevie Nicks.
Now I just bite the bullet. In today's terms of entertainment £126 is not over the top. Don't ask what I paid for Roger Waters next year, I could have bought a car for that!

But £95 for the cheapest seats in an 82000 seater stadium for a sports team who play there multiple times a year is taking the mick by a long way.

Oasis reforming it isnít.

DOK. (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 08:52
You're talking of seeing 22 of the best players in England performing against 22 of the best players of another country. The event is well oversubscribed - you're lucky they don't go the full market route and raise prices until demand=supply.

akb1 (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 09:30
£95?

I have an email telling me the ticket prices are £105 / £96 / £88 / £79 / £65 / £41

blucherquin (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 10:42
Quote:
akb1
£95?
I have an email telling me the ticket prices are £105 / £96 / £88 / £79 / £65 / £41

Well itís what we paid for cat 4 seats in the top tier for the Wales game in the 6 Nations - direct from RFU in residents ballot.

DOK. (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 13:12
Well at least they were quick to tell me I got squat in the ballot! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net