rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

We Are the 40th Best Team
DOK (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 10:06
According to these rankings

Interesting because I've always wondered about the English vs French teams in terms of who is better and how much.

Re: We Are the 40th Best Team
talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 10:13
Let's hope we can have a good start to the year and creep above Treviso.

Stooperman (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 10:12
Stade Francais are 51st!!!

raedarius (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 11:00
Sale are 23rd...

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 12:49
I'd say their whole premise is flawed, as it relies on the few cross-competition games that are played in the Champions & Challenge Cup to judge the relative positions, and they award points based on how teams do relative to predictions that they (the creators of these so-called rankings) have made. Do we really consider Sale (who sit below us in the Premiership AND the Anglo-Welsh, are bottom of their A-League conference compared to our 2nd place, are playing in the Challenge Cup where they sit bottom of their group) are significantly superior to us to the extent of of being 17 places above us in the rankings? Nope. These aren't worth the pixels.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 14:04
DOK will you please find something to cheer me up, statistically speaking?

Rodders you p-lonker!

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 14:41
There's more predictions on the Rugby Vision website:

Rugby Vision

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net