rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

First trip to The Stoop
ironquin (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 12:02
Hello

I usually go to a few away games to watch Quins but I have purchased a ticket for the London Irish game at the Stoop in the Eithad East Stand. This will be my first visit to the Stoop.

I am in Area AF and Row B. There was no Row A to choose from. Is this because there is no Row A in this area of the stand meaning I am on the front row?

Thanks

Re: First trip to The Stoop
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 12:23
It looks like you'll be sat to the right of the entrance to the Kings Bar (handy for beers!). I believe that you're the front row of the normal seating, with the concrete wall in front of you to rest your beer on. However, I think that there are a few seats in front of the wall that are assigned for wheelchair users, those with limited mobility, etc. You shouldn't find any issue, though as the seat you're in will be high enough to see over the people in front.

ironquin (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 12:48
Thanks FF. Looks like I've chosen a good seat then.

Do some of the players come back out for selfies and autograph signings after the game?

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 13:54
Be aware that there is a wide walkway between you and the pitch, so you may find there are spectators in the way.

akb1 (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 14:38
Quote:
ironquin
Thanks FF. Looks like I've chosen a good seat then.
Do some of the players come back out for selfies and autograph signings after the game?

Yes, a couple of choices hang around by the players tunnel on the other side of the pitch to where you are sitting or hang around near the entrance to the Players bar (Block AC).

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 14:55
You'll have a rubbish view of the game in row B!

Cookie (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 14:57
I'm afraid I'm with QP. The view and the constant flow of bodies drove me nuts last time (although I was in the row in front). I actually said to the club they shouldn't charge full price for those seats as they were in effect restricted view.

akb1 (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 15:08
the front 4 rows are cheaper than the rest of the seats in that block.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net