Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: 4 points
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 19:22
Quote:
RodneyRegis
We're all quins supporters.

You would hope so, although some posters do leave me a bit mystified at times...

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 19:38
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Not talking about yours. I'm talking about people who post abuse on pm when they've had a disagreement on the forum. We're all quins supporters.

I'm fully prepared to admit I've had a go at QK by PM to be fair.

I'd said to him I wouldn't respond on the board because our constant spats must have been boring for everyone else.

He took that opportunity to troll knowing I wouldn't respond on the board...which I didn't. But didn't want to let it go because trolls annoy me.

Would have all been okay if QK hadn't then posted the private (apparently abusive) message in here thus boring everyone else with it further.

Happy for QK to send the whole thing to DOK if he thinks it we abusive. Personally feel it was well deserved as he was deliberately trying to wind me up but that's the last I'll say on it.

Genuinely sorry if others are annoyed by it all. I tried to keep it out of here so sorry.

Puns annoy me more than spats!

quin_jon (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 19:41
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Not talking about yours. I'm talking about people who post abuse on pm when they've had a disagreement on the forum. We're all quins supporters.

I'd said to him I wouldn't respond on the board because our constant spats must have been boring for everyone else.

He took that opportunity to troll knowing I wouldn't respond on the board...which I didn't. But didn't want to let it go because trolls annoy me.

Would have all been okay if QK hadn't then posted the private (apparently abusive) message in here thus boring everyone else with it further.

Happy for QK to send the whole thing to DOK if he thinks it we abusive. Personally feel it was well deserved as he was deliberately trying to wind me up but that's the last I'll say on it.

Genuinely sorry if others are annoyed by it all. I tried to keep it out of here so sorry.

Other shoes are available (Sm159)

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 19:46
May the devil take your sole.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 19:51
This is not the platform for this discussion!

Mayor West (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 20:27
This is cobblers!

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 22:53
I`m giving the boot to the whole lot of you.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 23:05
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
RodneyRegis

what have you done!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 06:58
Dun? I prefer black.

Rodders you p-lonker!

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 07:48
Quote:
Scaramouche
Dun? I prefer black.

Can you say it in an Irish brogue?

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 10:23
Dun-no but I do a pretty mean two step.

Rodders you p-lonker!

Cookie (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 10:24
Great. Another thread turned into a waste of time.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 13:24
It's all down heel from here...

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 14:31
There's plenty of room for sole-searching on this board.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 18:18
Said Fred, tongue in cheek.

Rodders you p-lonker!

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 23:50
Can I mention the slipper-y slope?

ElliesBoss (IP Logged)
11 January, 2018 18:59
Wonder how long this will last! (Think about it!)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 10:01
Just as long as we toe the line...

Rodders you p-lonker!

quin_jon (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 12:30
and keep instep

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 13:50
Quote:
ElliesBoss
Wonder how long this will last! (Think about it!)

You mean, use your loaf-er...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net