Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Francis Saili could be next week
DOK (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:25

Re: Francis Saili could be next week
talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:31
I genuinely think he may have been a figment of all our imaginations.

Some sort of inception nonsense.

He's not real.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:47
Has his concussion lasted longer than Chisholm jr?? I know some are worried he wont play again but he has not been out longer has he?? Don't forget Chisholms lasted all summer

T-Bone (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:53
He could be back next week, if he passes the tests and gets the all clear. So exactly the same position as the last couple of months really.

Fursty (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:57
Quote:
HonkyTonk
Has his concussion lasted longer than Chisholm jr?? I know some are worried he wont play again but he has not been out longer has he?? Don't forget Chisholms lasted all summer

How long did Mike Brown's last a couple of years ago?

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 18:00
Quote:
Fursty
Quote:
HonkyTonk

How long did Mike Brown's last a couple of years ago?

No idea?? Same with Chisholm jr. What I was getting at is does Sallis seem worse because it is during the season? Was Chisholms worse timewise but as out of season less publicized??

T-Bone (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 18:06
I think Chisholm's was longer but as you say, probably less publicised, and less of a loss for the team as it straddled the off season

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net