Ulster vs La Rochelle
DOK (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 14:31
Ulster 20 - La Rochelle 13  68 minutes
3 tries     1 Try

Re: Ulster vs La Rochelle
DOK (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 14:46
And that's how it finished. La Rochelle's defence is well drilled. We could have problems with that!

Quintastic. (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 14:56
Wayne Barnes had possibly the worst game of his career, missed so many big moments

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 16:35
That result puts things into perspective. Probably. Or not. Who knows.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 16:52
Such a shame that our ineptitude has meant we can't take advantage of the other teams beating each other.

We've come rock bottom of a group with three teams who although good, are not great. Really poor from us unfortunately.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 16:49
That is the beauty of a tough group, everyone being able to beat everyone else means you are always in with a chance, we just blew it

1908 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:01
And another French team had their buts kicked down in Devon......Exeter 41 Montpellier 10.

6 second half tries from Exeter. Armand, Simmonds and Ewers were superb. Slade and Woodburn also brilliant.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:04
I would not be too upset to see Armand, Simmonds and Ewers as an England back row.

1908 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:21
Robshaw at 6 for now...or until he has a bad game or two and that just never happens! Ewers may eventually play there. Simmonds at 7 with BV at 8. Armand a good bench option.

But Eddie Jones is blessed with back row talent and he has done well with his selections up till now.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:26
Sorry, I just meant in general. As it stands, Robshaw and BV are two of the first names in the team for me

1908 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:45
Agree with you, HonkyTonk.

seequin (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 08:54
I think the group has worked out well for Ulster - not least because our two worst performances were against them. I thought we gave up too early on the group. You can lose two games and still have a chance - look at Exeter. We were a bit unlucky to play La Rochelle when they were in rampant form but still gave them a very good game. I thought La Rochelle were a much more impressive side than Ulster.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net