rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Well Played Harlequins
wombles222 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:21
From a Waspie a thoroughly deserved congratulations to your lads, you deserved this victory and played with heart and soul throughout. Cannot argue the result, and it was the right one! I look forward to tilting a jar or 2 with you at the league game!

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp.

Re: Well Played Harlequins
miami mike (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:38
JK out

GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:42
Cheers Chris!

poorfour (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:45
A very gracious response. I thought the game was pretty even when the sides had equal numbers, but our new wunderkind was enough to edge the last few minutes.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:32
Hear hear Wombles.
Gutted. But Quins deserved it.
Well done.

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:47
I'll be completely honest and say that before the game I wanted Wasps to win to give another English club a great chance of making the quarters. Still ecstatic to get the win though! Well played Wasps but I think I'll need to to rewatch it to understand just how you let it go!

SiBolton (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:58
Thanks Womble very close game
Your supporters did themselves proud tonight, could be heard until the end

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2018 20:59 by SiBolton.

RleQuin (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 00:22
21-0 up and you still can't beat us - worrying times for Wasps
RleQ

smiler71112 (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 08:39
Morning wasp in peace

Even after sleeping on the result and still think Quinn's won it more than we lost it

Well played sirs .enjoy the euro double 👏🏼👏🏼

Smiler

wombles222 (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:46
Quote:
RleQuin
21-0 up and you still can't beat us - worrying times for Wasps
RleQ

Hard to argue against, our attack is top of the league, our defence and defensive structure is relegation levels. It is something we have noticed not only this season, but last season as well. If anything it is a good thing that you have so ruthlessly exposed our soft underbelly and inflicted a defeat upon us that ended our Champions cup hopes. Ww needed this to happen, as so far our defensive problems have been hidden by the success of our attack, and our resurgence into a title winning contender. As painful as the loss was yesterday, it could prove to be watershed moment that takes us to the next level. Sarries are the most recent example of learning from losing to achieve success, we must do the same.

Nev's Left Boot (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:48
It was good, i felt it was very much a game of one team - full of individual talent and bristling with brio versus a more cohesive unit.

Wasps look so dangerous with ball in hand in free/open play but Quins seemed to edge to structural parts, scrum and ruck time / build upon phases.

It was a good game to watch and a grandstand finish is always nice!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net