Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

SCW talks up Marcus Smith
DOK (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 23:35

Re: SCW talks up Marcus Smith
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 00:32
Have to agree with wooden top. Smith has been absolutely phenomenal. Play him at 22.

Rocker (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 00:39
Don't want to Jinx the boy but he has been incredible. So much talent! He surely has to get some game time sooner or later for England. I'd suggest sooner before he discovers he's got a Scots/Welsh/Irish granny...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 07:29
Well clearly Smith is great, and Iím not going to disagree but itís the usual ramblings of the bitter Knight Who Says ďblah blah blahĒ

Heís lost it.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 09:44
Rodney, why "wooden top"?

Agree with him about the larger squads being odd at this stage in a world cup cycle. I know some of the players in the England squad are mainly there because of injury, and some just to have a look at them, but it seems weird to keep brining in new players

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 10:15
Cos that's his nickname...

[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Nicknames: Woodentop, Woowoo

Would add "Lord Bald".

wombles222 (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 10:22
I am really impressed with Smiths first season to date, he plays with the wonderful innocence of a player still young and niave, with no emotional or playing baggage on him. Yet conversely he is showing maturity in how he plays and manages the game.

Personally I hope he continues this, and goes on to international honours. However it is important that he is supported as there will be good and bad days ahead (as for all of us in life). Many distractions and challenges exist both on and off the field, and he will need to negotiate them. In the short term he has to finish this season well, and then negotiate "second season syndrome".

The lad has the talent, and looks like the tools to play the game at the very top, only time will tell. I only hope that no one expects too much too soon, or criticises too heavily when his form dips, or he has a run of poor games. He is still an adolescent and that sort of expectation and pressure can be huge and occasionally overwhelming for a young person to deal with.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 10:27
Good enough = old enough

blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 14:35
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Good enough = old enough

The reason for the Hollywood sex abuse sandal in one easy equation

T-Bone (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 14:37
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Good enough = old enough

The reason for the Hollywood sex abuse sandal in one easy equation

ha ha ha, blimey, did not expect that on CAW

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
20 January, 2018 01:50
#meneither

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net