Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Venue For Pre & Post Game In Rome & Spares
Cookie (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 10:55
I've managed to find a great bar that does a Sunday buffet for pre-Italy v England. It's only 500m from the ground and €18pp. Also, post game they will stay open for an hour or so (they normally close at 5) to offer drinks and nibbles for €10pp. If anyone would like the details, PM me.

Also have a few spares if anyone hasn't got their tickets yet.

Re: Venue For Pre & Post Game In Rome & Spares
Kent Fan (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 11:33
Just a cautionary tale - we went to Rome 2 years ago and they only sold beer and soft drinks in the bars inside the stadium cordon as sponsored by Peroni. First game my wife has seen without a fortifying drink.

One cunning guy who must have been caught out before had brought the “bladder” of a red wine box in his back pack. He said they only check bags for tins or bottles so got through.

They had a Queen tribute band inside the cordon who were knockout. All the guitar licks and Freddie’s vocals were off to a tee.

Bars just outside the ticket cordon were rammed.

Great atmosphere with lots of support for Italy..... heads dropped as the England score rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing