rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Stoop Reflink frequencies
NicoWilson (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 06:25
I use an All Sport radio instead of the official Quins earpiece to listen to the Referee.

I've never found this online but by trial and error, I'm fairly sure that these are the frequencies at the Stoop:

Referee: 61.1
Commentary: 62.4

Re: Stoop Reflink frequencies
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 10:14
Thanks NW

West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

DOK (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 15:48
Now if only I could find where I left my All Sport radio ...... smiling smiley

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 11:51
Reading the small print in the season ticket brochure for 2018/19, I see that the Club will be expecting us to buy new earpieces.

It will be interesting to see if it is simply a change of frequencies - if so then my All Sport radio should still work.

akb1 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 21:17
Today's matchday infornation email condradicts the Membership Brochure. So hold on to your fan radios.

Please note that current membership cards and fan radios will remain valid for next season, so please do not discard them.

ic7 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 23:05
NW - There is some information on frequencies on the Ofcom website here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net