rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site


Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
FBQuin (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 21:06
Hi Everyone
Anyone else sit in Sth Stnd Block BB? I've just gone to book a tkt for a mate who wants to come to above game. I looked at availability 1 week ago as another friend was expressing interest. He now cannot go, so went to book 1 tkt for my other friend to sit with us.
I've found that Block BB is not available! I suspect for all the chiefs fans, but why make Block BB not available? If they want tickets they can book online.
Are we not allowed to sit there because there will be subsidence on the day?
I've sent an email to customerservice @Quins. Am looking forward to their reply.
I feel this is another example of members not really being important as long as they've(the Club) got your money! So any other Quins members sitting in Block BB, prepare for that area to be invaded by hordes of Red indian headdresses or a major earth tremor in Block BB on 5th May!

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 22:16
Sorry, Iíve read that three times and I really canít work out what the problem is. Am I missing something?

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
Safri-quin (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 10:02
I think you will find, the club are obliged to provide an allocation of seats to Away club for sale to their supporters...

Even with the explanation above, as with GQ, I am at a loss - how is the club treating you badly by trying to sell of the remaining seats?
Or should they reserve the whole area on the off chance that 1 -2 of your mates might decided to join you for the odd match?

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 10:42
I think his problem is that they have appeared to reserve the whole block, just not for Quins fans.

I'm sure customer services will sort it out.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
GP2110 (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 11:09
Just looked online and there is plenty of availability in BB. Perhaps the site was down.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
blucherquin (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 16:39
Quote:
GP2110
Just looked online and there is plenty of availability in BB. Perhaps the site was down.

Yes quite - take your pick. Brief website error. Or assume the club are appalling secret Chiefs fans who hate you.

Either way - plenty of seats available.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 17:26
I've heard about this. Definitely a virus on your PC.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
blucherquin (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 08:59
Quote:
FBQuin
Hi Everyone
Anyone else sit in Sth Stnd Block BB? I've just gone to book a tkt for a mate who wants to come to above game. I looked at availability 1 week ago as another friend was expressing interest. He now cannot go, so went to book 1 tkt for my other friend to sit with us.
I've found that Block BB is not available! I suspect for all the chiefs fans, but why make Block BB not available? If they want tickets they can book online.
Are we not allowed to sit there because there will be subsidence on the day?
I've sent an email to customerservice @Quins. Am looking forward to their reply.
I feel this is another example of members not really being important as long as they've(the Club) got your money! So any other Quins members sitting in Block BB, prepare for that area to be invaded by hordes of Red indian headdresses or a major earth tremor in Block BB on 5th May!

Come on do tell, have customer services finished wetting themselves laughing yet to write a reply....or have you now clicked the right button without their help?

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
akb1 (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 12:12
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
FBQuin
Hi Everyone
Anyone else sit in Sth Stnd Block BB? I've just gone to book a tkt for a mate who wants to come to above game. I looked at availability 1 week ago as another friend was expressing interest. He now cannot go, so went to book 1 tkt for my other friend to sit with us.
I've found that Block BB is not available! I suspect for all the chiefs fans, but why make Block BB not available? If they want tickets they can book online.
Are we not allowed to sit there because there will be subsidence on the day?
I've sent an email to customerservice @Quins. Am looking forward to their reply.
I feel this is another example of members not really being important as long as they've(the Club) got your money! So any other Quins members sitting in Block BB, prepare for that area to be invaded by hordes of Red indian headdresses or a major earth tremor in Block BB on 5th May!

Come on do tell, have customer services finished wetting themselves laughing yet to write a reply....or have you now clicked the right button without their help?

To be fair to FBQuin, Block BB and BE where showing as unavailable on Monday evening when pretty much the rest of the stadium showed that there was availability.

However today there isn't any availability shown online.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
blucherquin (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 12:28
Quote:
akb1
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
FBQuin
Hi Everyone
Anyone else sit in Sth Stnd Block BB? I've just gone to book a tkt for a mate who wants to come to above game. I looked at availability 1 week ago as another friend was expressing interest. He now cannot go, so went to book 1 tkt for my other friend to sit with us.
I've found that Block BB is not available! I suspect for all the chiefs fans, but why make Block BB not available? If they want tickets they can book online.
Are we not allowed to sit there because there will be subsidence on the day?
I've sent an email to customerservice @Quins. Am looking forward to their reply.
I feel this is another example of members not really being important as long as they've(the Club) got your money! So any other Quins members sitting in Block BB, prepare for that area to be invaded by hordes of Red indian headdresses or a major earth tremor in Block BB on 5th May!

Come on do tell, have customer services finished wetting themselves laughing yet to write a reply....or have you now clicked the right button without their help?

To be fair to FBQuin, Block BB and BE where showing as unavailable on Monday evening when pretty much the rest of the stadium showed that there was availability.

However today there isn't any availability shown online.

I'm only teasing -- but weird you should say that because I looked this morning and there was tonnes. Must be a browser/device/website problem.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 13:49
CKI problem.



BB

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
FBQuin (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 20:21
Thanks akb1 for confirming what I had seen on Monday trying to book a ticket.
Received a reply and it seems it was glitch as have been able to order a tkt now.
Blucherquin, I didn't hit the wrong button. When I saw BB had no availability, I asked my son to confirm what was in front of me on the Quins website. However all good now. Preparing to buy ear protectors for the game if we get those Chiefs fans with the drums in our block! Thanks for everyone's replies.

 
Re: Quins Ve Chiefs 5/05/
blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 20:57
Quote:
FBQuin
Thanks akb1 for confirming what I had seen on Monday trying to book a ticket.
Received a reply and it seems it was glitch as have been able to order a tkt now.
Blucherquin, I didn't hit the wrong button. When I saw BB had no availability, I asked my son to confirm what was in front of me on the Quins website. However all good now. Preparing to buy ear protectors for the game if we get those Chiefs fans with the drums in our block! Thanks for everyone's replies.

Glad you sorted it - I was only teasing


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?