rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

An invite for all Quins
wombles222 (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 21:22
I would like to let you know that I have posted a "first ever" combined build up, pre, during and post game thread for our upcoming premiership game at your home next weekend. I am hoping that this will allow those of us from both sides to unite and enjoy all the elements that we look forward to before, during and after the game to be on one thread.

I would welcome all of you to join in, the thread is on Drunken Wasps site.

Kind Regards

Chris/Wombles

Once a Wasp/Pest ALWAYS a Wasp/Pest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 21:28 by wombles222.

Re: An invite for all Quins
DOK (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 09:34
An interesting idea! The thread can be found here.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 10:30
As long as we can change the title to “an invitation”

wombles222 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 11:34
Invite, invitation, warm welcome. I hope this will be popular, it would be nice for us all to share all the elements that come before, during and after the game. I for one am looking forward to it hugely!

wombles222 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 22:45
Thankyou for the link DOK, just to let you know our UKMS has kindly "sticky'd" the thread to our message board. Please come and join in, it will be fun! (Sm128) The black and golds v the quarters!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net