rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Danny Care - Too good to start for England?
akb1 (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 07:52

Re: Danny Care - Too good to start for England?
Monte (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:28
We were talking about that on Tuesday and wondered if Wigglesworth would start as he very definitely is not a finisher.

kevin (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:31
Interesting read and who would argue with the logic behind Jones’ selection decisions?

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 14:36
I don't think any of the 3 are playing very well at the moment, Youngs is not performing even with a break from the game not touring with the Lions and Danny didn't play very well yesterday and Wiggs isn't up to international speed.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 14:47
[quote tigerburnie]I don't think any of the 3 are playing very well at the moment, Youngs is not performing even with a break from the game not touring with the Lions and Danny didn't play very well yesterday and Wiggs isn't up to international speed.[/quote

Care was excellent yesterday. What game were you watching?

kevin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 15:34
[quote talkshowhost86][quote tigerburnie]I don't think any of the 3 are playing very well at the moment, Youngs is not performing even with a break from the game not touring with the Lions and Danny didn't play very well yesterday and Wiggs isn't up to international speed.[/quote

Care was excellent yesterday. What game were you watching?[/quote]
Fully agree.

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 19:01
If that was excellent then your expectations are lower than mine, Connor Murray was "excellent", few others were at 9 this weekend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net