rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

"Matchday Experience"
Bucksquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 17:46
If I get another marketing e-mail from Quins pretending to take an interest in my "matchday experience" (how was it for you?) I may not be responsible for my actions.

It appears to be all that Mr Ellis cares about (or is it, knows about ...?)?

All that really counts in our matchday experience, Mr Ellis, is ó brace yourself for a surprise ó what happens on the pitch. And if you think that wasn't complete sh*t today, then your priority (or maybe it's your bonus) is not aligned with the people you're selling over-priced tickets to.

Re: "Matchday Experience"
blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 17:48
Iíd imagine they also want to know if the loos are clean and the food doesnít poison anyone, which is fair enough. Come on.

Bucksquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:02
If that was their motive, fair enough. But it isn't. It's marketing ó it's just to try to sell tickets.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:06
The beer is bad and overpriced. The food is dreadful and massively overpriced. The rugby is dire.

So yeah, great match day experience.

Bellyfull (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:08
Never publish results so totally pointless

Bucksquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:19
Quote:
Bellyfull

Is it any wonder why?

"You said, we listened" (or whatever the phrase is) is a total joke!

southquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:36
It is an interesting coincidence that the day I did get food poisoning at the Stoop (Ulster match, foot long sausage) I didn't get asked about my match day experience

blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:45
Quote:
RodneyRegis
The beer is bad and overpriced. The food is dreadful and massively overpriced. The rugby is dire.
So yeah, great match day experience.

So feed that back then. Thatís why theyíre asking.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:48
Quote:
Bellyfull

When a supermarket/insurer/any number of millions of retailers gets you to fill in a customer survey do they make the results public?

No. Itís not for you, itís for them.

Honesty thereís plenty to be angry about on the pitch but a customer survey isnít a problem that represents any deeper statement about anything - itís a customer survey.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2018 18:50 by blucherquin.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:49
Quote:
southquin
It is an interesting coincidence that the day I did get food poisoning at the Stoop (Ulster match, foot long sausage) I didn't get asked about my match day experience

Yep itís certainly a coincidence.

But clearly as a good sort you told the place that youíd got food poisoning to make sure it wasnít happening to other people.

DazzaS (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 19:45
I filled my survey. I went to jolly hog for sauapsage bap and they are small now. Ok you get two in a bap now but still smaller than the single one they usednto give. Not impressed.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 19:53
Has anyone had a burger from the other pig stall next to the craft beer stand? Good god.

FBQuin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:31
I received a survey to fill in. I went for it in the comments part saying that I felt I'm not getting value for money regarding the entertainment on the rugby pitch. Whoever looks at these will just ignore it as long as they keep their sponsor happy, we as Season Ticket holders are not important!

RleQuin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:35
They ignore all of them, no one looks at them - I heard that from someone at the club
RleQ

Samquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 22:40
I'm obviously out of favour this weekend as no survey received. Probably just as well.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 22:44
The fish and chips behind the south stand is good and the sausage rolls in the members bar.

Samquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 22:46
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
The fish and chips behind the south stand is good and the sausage rolls in the members bar.

The beer in Twickenham is cheaper and better.

raedarius (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 23:27
Quote:
Bolly-Quin

They were out of fish by the time the match started. At a 9000 attendance match.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 23:32
There were plenty (out of water) on the pitch...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 07:03
Quote:
Samquin
Quote:
Bolly-Quin

The beer in Twickenham is cheaper and better.

Yeah but fish swim in water.

Ollyonline (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 12:46
Best addition they could ever make. Shelves in the toilets!

DOK. (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 12:48
Pies and chips are good. Yes, cheaper in Aldi - but that's not the point.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 13:08
Quote:
Ollyonline

Well more than once I've seen someone pop their pint under the urinal....

I mean I know the beer isn't good -- but my god...

Cookie (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 13:11
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Ollyonline

Well more than once I've seen someone pop their pint under the urinal....

I mean I know the beer isn't good -- but my god...

That might well have been me! For a split second I nearly put it IN the urinal!

DOK. (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 13:17
Yes, you'll occasionally hear my cry of encouragement in the Gents "Push hard lads, it's a long way to the lager pumps!"

blucherquin (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 18:06
Thereís something very satisfying about drinking a pint while having a pee. The full ingestion process from end to end at once.

Like those tv shows about how things are made or the Eagle comic diagrams of how stuff works.

Saintquin (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 21:14
Quote:
Bucksquin
If I get another marketing e-mail from Quins pretending to take an interest in my "matchday experience" (how was it for you?) I may not be responsible for my actions.
It appears to be all that Mr Ellis cares about (or is it, knows about ...?)?

All that really counts in our matchday experience, Mr Ellis, is ó brace yourself for a surprise ó what happens on the pitch. And if you think that wasn't complete sh*t today, then your priority (or maybe it's your bonus) is not aligned with the people you're selling over-priced tickets to.

And yet since he arrived at the club just about everything has got worse! (IMHO of course)

Harlequins, (was once) probably the best rugby club in the world!
(Sm115)(Sm115)(Sm115)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net