rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

What I PERSONALLY find quite depressing...
11 February, 2018 18:06
...is that I don't currently really care how we do. I turn up to most (used to be all) Home games, used to travel away several times a season (incl overseas), have been to one away game now in two years...but sadly I don't really care currently, its just all too predictable and depressing. Atmosphere at the Stoop is suitably morgue like mostly..... apart from the garbage ON the pitch there seems to be something missing OFF it too!!!!........and will keep my opinion about 'Mr Harlequin' to myself for now!!!....Roll on next season???? sad smiley

Re: What I PERSONALLY find quite depressing...
Bucksquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:16
Mr. Harlequin ...?

Even if you need to keep your opinion to yourself, could you at least share his identity?

For what it's worth, I don't think Harley has done anything wrong...

Meadway Meanderer (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:56
Kind of agree with you sadly, there just seems to be something missing.

Although maybe Bucksquin has hit the nail on the head and it's when Harley and Charley got "transformed". I miss them having fights with each other and the opposition, hardly see them around as well or hear them with that bloody drum they used to have.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 18:59
Quote:
Meadway Meanderer
Kind of agree with you sadly, there just seems to be something missing.
Although maybe Bucksquin has hit the nail on the head and it's when Harley and Charley got "transformed". I miss them having fights with each other and the opposition, hardly see them around as well or hear them with that bloody drum they used to have.

They advertise those jobs very regularly - assume they just canít find people who want to do it.

Previous bears were a brother and sister (donít tell the kids), students who did it for a laugh - hence all the effort and how good they were.

RleQuin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:30
Isnít the so called Mr Harlequin the bloke who waves his flag before every game?
Munton I think heís called
RleQ

SussexMightyQuin (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:37
Quote:
RleQuin
Isnít the so called Mr Harlequin the bloke who waves his flag before every game?
Munton I think heís called
RleQ

Yes, Chris Munton. Donít know him personally but on the odd occasion weíve met him, have found him to be very friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic. Really doesnít need any criticism imo

thomh (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:50
If you want to keep your opinion about someone to yourself then I find it's usually best not to mention them.

11 February, 2018 20:56
Each to their own ol boy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net