rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

BOD on Joe Smidt
Kent Fan (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 07:32
He said he never felt his position in a JS team was a given.

Maybe Quins is too cosy with the current injury crisis and the guys donít feel they need to perform.

Another cause maybe that the young players have been over played. Marcus is in his first big season and is definitely still making big contributions but others are being flogged.

Also we rely on our big players Chris, Danny, Horwill, etc and when these are away we canít fill the gaps. The second string just arenít as good as the stars - these senior but second string players just arenít hungry enough to drag the younger inexperienced players along with them. Iím not sure what Quins saw in these players but most are just not delivering. When you see how Cipriani Rossouw Gopperth etc bring to Wasps it makes me weep as our seniors apart from Dave Ward and Lumanau just fall short. Iím sure the Archie Whites etc will come good but are just not there yet and need to be almost protected from theses heavy gutless defeats.

Re: BOD on Joe Smidt
Bucksquin (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 07:52
Not to worry ó when it's all "JK's squad" (such as Dave Lewis, for example) without all the rubbish players he inherited, all will be well.

BH90 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 09:05
Quote:
Kent Fan
When you see how Cipriani Rossouw Gopperth etc bring to Wasps

Rossouw brings absolutely nothing to Wasps.

Whoever he is, he doesn't play for Wasps!

Le Roux, perhaps?

Dave L (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 09:38
It does look comfortable, aided by the injuries meaning that some players will almost always play regardless.

On a side note, I loved BOD as a player but find him annoying as a pundit. Whereas as POC drove me nuts as a player but I think he's a very good pundit.

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 11:49
Sorry BTMT just couldnít remember his name.....and I was lazy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net