rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Pisi & Saints attitude ....is this also Quins?
Kent Fan (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 11:59
Pisi said in the RugbyPaper that Saints were just going through the motions....is this the same at Quins? with Alan Gaffney providing a different voice he has changed the attitude.

However he hasnít turned it completely around as they are still inconsistent.

Maybe this is because a new Saints coach / DOR coming in at the end of the season.

Also look what Alan Solomonís is doing at Warriors.....different voice differen5 players coming in.

In the past Mark Evans moved JK aside when he was head coach.....perhaps JK needs to move Tofty and look elsewhere for another new voice. Lots of comments but who is out there....I personally donít know but I sure itís worth a punt on a change as the last few years have been disappointing and I canít see how we will fill the larger stadium that is proposed.

This is not going to happen as Tofty has been given another contract.

Re: Pisi & Saints attitude ....is this also Quins?
PQ2 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 13:11
- I've suggested before that we should consider a "consultant" defence coach to help our present one/bring him better up-to-speed in short order. This way no-one needs to get their marching orders after years of loyal service, but instead we 'invest in our people'..

.. So how about Shaun Edwards?

- Did he not do a stint where he divided his time between Wales & Wasps? -Has he been approached? -Is he expensive? (-& Do we have a few bob tucked away somewhere for a rainy day? -'Cos Lawd knows it's lashing down now..) -Could we get The Good Doctor & Bomb to 'ave a word? -Would Minty get all Sulky?

[-Am I asking the right questions? -Are there too many questions? -How many questions would you ask....? -How many is the right number?] (Sm105)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net