Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Youngs on Leicester
DOK (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 13:00

Re: Youngs on Leicester
tigerburnie (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 13:51
One of these days we will click and kick someones backside, just not sure when that might happen lol

blucherquin (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 15:26
Quote:
tigerburnie
One of these days we will click and kick someones backside, just not sure when that might happen lol

You havenít got long to wait......

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 15:54
Sooner than you think...

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 15:55
On paper(sadly the game is played on grass) we have the best set of backs we've had since Noah was a lad, they show bits of what they are capable of, but don't seem to be able to sustain it. Our starting pack is pretty good, but we are missing Genge badly in my opinion and we don't seem to know what our best back row is, lineout was a shambles, but that does seem to be better lately.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 16:41
We cant defend, our attack consists of Care or Smith doing something brilliant. We normally give the oppo a decent start. We will do better next week. Every now and then we look like a rugby team and play to a good level, that is quite rare.

Cookie (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 16:47
Just make sure you've got a good goalkicker as you'll be getting plenty of penalties.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 17:07
Our team is much worse than yours and you had two changes of management last year - we havenít had any!

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 17:22
Quote:
HonkyTonk
We cant defend, our attack consists of Care or Smith doing something brilliant. We normally give the oppo a decent start. We will do better next week. Every now and then we look like a rugby team and play to a good level, that is quite rare.

Yes...but we've been training well all week.

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 22:44
I'm sure it will be a good game, both sides have plenty to play for, neither likely to be at full strength, but I don't see any bad players in either side. Looking around the other forums, most sets of fans seem less than happy with teams performances, no side is really clicking this season. As I live in Scotland I won't be at Welford, hopefully my brother will be there to fill me in on the details, if it's not snowing I might get to see a local game.

Boffboy (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 06:11
I hope Quins get humped Anything to pile fpressure on fruit bonce to go

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2018 07:51 by Boffboy.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 06:54
I also hope we get himped just to see what himping looks like.

But other than that I hope we win.

shendy (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 08:08
Quote:
tigerburnie

Other than when you did it to us (Saints)?

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 11:43
The game is changing, the days when Barf dominated, then Tigers then wasps now seems to be different, Sorries had a moment as did Quinns and Saints, Glaws topped the table but lost the playoffs and Sale sort of had a go, falcons look like they might have a go, but sustained success like our 10 finals on the trot(granted we didn't win them all) is probably not going to happen again. Makes for interesting watching, but fans demands for total dominance doesn't seem to be there for the taking any more, maybe for the sport as a whole, that's a good thing.

Cookie (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 11:55
Total dominance? I'd settle for consecutive decent performances.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 12:03
Quote:
Cookie
Total dominance? I'd settle for consecutive decent performances.

Just a single decent Tigers performance would do. Don't want to be too greedy like some! (Sm14)

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 11:31
Quote:
tigerburnie
The game is changing, the days when Barf dominated, then Tigers then wasps now seems to be different, Sorries had a moment as did Quinns and Saints, Glaws topped the table but lost the playoffs and Sale sort of had a go, falcons look like they might have a go, but sustained success like our 10 finals on the trot(granted we didn't win them all) is probably not going to happen again. Makes for interesting watching, but fans demands for total dominance doesn't seem to be there for the taking any more, maybe for the sport as a whole, that's a good thing.

This.

From a neutrals pov being a tight league is way more interesting.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net