rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

O/T? Fill in the blanks
02 March, 2018 09:05
Can you identify the missing words from these phrases which were written in the Times today?

a) " ????? seems to count the cash more than feel for the fans"

b) " The official attendance was ?????, though that sort of dubious counting made you wonder if Dianne Abbott had popped over from Stoke Newington to man the turnstiles. There were gaps in the terraces even bigger than some of the holes in ??????????'s defence"

c) " To take the trouble of sticking on several layers of thermals and stepping out into the freezing blast? For what? To be driven to rage once more? To watch ??????????'s increasingly desperate hunt for a place in the top four"

d) " After Sunday's defeat, ?????? insisted that his players would "respond" here. They didn't"

Answers (own up if you got something different)

a) Kroenke (not Ellis)
b) 58240 and Arsenal (not 11468 and Harlequins)
c) Arsenal
d) Wenger (not Kingston)

Re: O/T? Fill in the blanks
T-Bone (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 09:16
Love the comment about Abbott

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 09:44
Well, we didn't play on Sunday...

Mr_B (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 09:46
As an Arsenal fan and a Quins fan I really do feel someone out there doesn't like me

quin_jon (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 09:50
Quote:
Mr_B
As an Arsenal fan and a Quins fan I really do feel someone out there doesn't like me

Trust me it's worse to be a Quins fan and a West Brom fan at the moment.(Sm103)

02 March, 2018 09:55
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Well, we didn't play on Sunday...

You and I know that but does Kingston know what day of the week it is?

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 10:13
Quote:
Mr_B

As a Spurs fan I find this comparison between Quins and Arsenal to be deeply upsetting.

At least Quins' mascot is better than that embarrassment at the Emirates I suppose.

kevin (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 10:14
Quote:
quin_jon
Quote:
Mr_B

Trust me it's worse to be a Quins fan and a West Brom fan at the moment.(Sm103)
Try being a Sunderland fan!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 12:00
Thanks to the OP for offering some much needed context to our travails.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net