Against Bath Stand out players

Ward
Wallace
Chrisholm
Matthews

Re: Dave Ward we salute you/ Wallace for England
Rocker (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:06
Chisholm and Wallace were excellent. Kev put in a big shift. I think our backrow outplayed theirs.

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:01
Luamanu - put in a big shift.

Rocker (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:11
He was very busy, not sure he was that effective. Sinckler was good as an impact sub.

Fursty (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:16
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Luamanu - put in a big shift.

Agreed - put in a huge amount of work.

Lewis also had a much better game - amazing how a SH looks better behind a pack that isnít getting mullered.

Hellequin (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:19
Not sure about Ward or Wallace. I'd say The Cat gave 100% Lang maybe a good fit at 15 with RChisholm no longer being the future and Cat and Smith being at 10.

Mr_B (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:50
Thought the Cat was superb, put in a lot of very good tackles today played well. A much better team performance.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:05
Cat really put himself about. Seemed to make loads of tackles. Wallace finally getting involved at the breakdown. I think he's really gone off the boil but today started doing what he does well again. Good to see, now keep it up

Toast (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:02
The mobile duvet Aka Lambert had another, imho, solid performance ......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 18:35 by Toast.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:04
Apparently Ward isnít fit to wear the shirt according to one poster who then gets very upset when you suggest heís talking out of his behind.

Grumpy Bloke (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:09
Very difficult for me to pick out players. The enjoyable thing for me today was seeing the whole team put in a really solid defensive performance. Bath threw everything they had at us in that second half, we didnít buckle and held them up on or over the line twice. They showed real pride in the shirt today. Great win !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 18:11 by Grumpy Bloke.

never sleep (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:20
Today. The Cat tackling And Chis were the high points. The Wallace turnover was very,very good

zandini (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:31
Great performance all round. Real passion and defence a lot better. Like Lang at 15. Chisholm gets better and better.

quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:34
Quote:
blucherquin
Apparently Ward isnít fit to wear the shirt according to one poster who then gets very upset when you suggest heís talking out of his behind.

Iím not going to revise my statement after one performance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net