Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Mallinder Rejects Cardiff
Cookie (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 08:13
So still (and immediately) available.

Re: Mallinder Rejects Cardiff
Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 08:48
I don’t know how you see this, but with Fitzpatrick and NEv in board and coaching roles, Sialli (finally) playing and the promise of interaction with NZ to start, then perhaps we'll see the likes of our “junior” and somewhat callow coaches spending off season time down under with the Kiwis. Coaching recruitment might come from there or have a component of training/close season release going both ways.

Perhaps NEv is being lined up (and hopefullly more fully trained) in medium to long term for more senior and finally DOR role...

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 10:24
Succesion planning. Good work.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 16:51
Yes we don't want Mallinder. Harlequins moving in the direction with the massive coup of partnership with NZ.

Cookie (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 16:52
I really don't think we're going to see huge benefits for quite a while.

And there is that old expression of not being able to polish dog mess. I really don't see this as fixing our problems if it's with the same personnel.

thomh (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 17:52
Whatever you think of (I) the coaching team and (II) the likely benefits of the NZ partnership, they seem to be pretty independent variables. Don't see how the latter has any bearing on whether Mallinder would be a beneficial addition, unless unbeknownst to us the NZ agreement is somehow entirely predicated on JK being around.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 18:03
NEv is in New Zealand now.

Stoquin (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 17:17
I wonder how long the NZ deal has been in the making and maybe this news just released had a bearing on the original appointment of JK and certainly NEV. Fitzy does seem to have the ear of many people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing