Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
England XV - Brown benched
blucherquin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 10:11
Starting XV
15 Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby 31 caps), 14 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers 32 caps)
13 Ben Teío (Worcester Warriors 11 caps), 12 Owen Farrell (Saracens 56 caps) C,
11 Elliot Daly (Wasps 16 caps),
10 George Ford (Leicester Tigers 43 caps),
9 Danny Care (Harlequins 79 caps),

1 Mako Vunipola (Saracens 47 caps) VC,
2 Jamie George (Saracens 23 caps),
3 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers 80 caps),
4 Joe Launchbury (Wasps 50 caps),
5 Maro Itoje (Saracens 17 caps),
6 Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints 64 caps),
7 Chris Robshaw (Harlequins 62 caps),
8 Nathan Hughes (Wasps 13 caps).

Finishers
16 Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs 4 caps), 17 Joe Marler (Harlequins 54 caps), 18 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins 8 caps), 19 James Haskell (Wasps 75 caps), 20 Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs 5 caps), 21 Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens 29 caps), 22 Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby 38 caps), 23 Mike Brown (Harlequins 67 caps).

Re: England XV - Brown benched
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 10:17
Oh, wonder why?

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 10:33
Quote:
Scaramouche
Oh, wonder why?

Iíve lost track of when people being funny or not....

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 10:41
Standard fare, back to the time honoured tradition of changing the backs when the forwards lost the game. That back row is not up to it.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 11:34
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Scaramouche
Oh, wonder why?

Iíve lost track of when people being funny or not....

Ha! Saucy git. I do actually ask a sensible question every now and then...(mainly to confuse Cookie and Rodders smiling smiley )

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

DOK. (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 12:24
[quote Eddie Jones]
"Mike Brown has been excellent for us but he was a little bit off against Scotland and we've decided to start Anthony Watson there".

"We want to attack a little bit more so Anthony starts at full back with Elliot Daly on the left wing and Jonny May on the right wing. It's a great back three for us."
[quote]

oakhaven (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 12:55
I certainly agree that Brown had one of his poorer games against Scotland. However, replacing Joseph with Te'o as a way of tightening up our game in what are predicted to be rather wet conditions seems to fly against the logic of having Watson in to offer more of an attacking threat. Either we're battening down the hatches for a kick-fest in the rain, or we're playing wide, open rugby - which is it?

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 13:17
I should think it's option 3 - he thinks Brown and JJ are in poor form and so has benched them, but he's hardly going to say that.

That back row is making me angry.

johnlid (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 13:48
What would be your choice of back row?

WellingQuin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 14:01
I'd personally go for 6. Robshaw, 7. Simmonds, 8. Hughes

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 14:09
Quote:
WellingQuin
I'd personally go for 6. Robshaw, 7. Simmonds, 8. Hughes

Yup that would be mine as well with Underhill not available (and maybe even with him available).

It's a big problem area for England though in the build up to the World Cup.

As for Brown I think he's been on the verge of being dropped for England for a while and I think the three for this game is a good balance.

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 14:16
I've got no problem with Brown being dropped. I don't think he's been as good as we need for a few years now. I don't see Watson as the answer though.

oakhaven (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 14:34
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I don't see Watson as the answer though.

Who do you think is the answer?

BuckQuin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 14:36
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I've got no problem with Brown being dropped. I don't think he's been as good as we need for a few years now. I don't see Watson as the answer though.

+1. Watson is a winger - and a ruddy good one at that. Even out of the back three on the pitch, Elliot Daly offers more of the all-round package at 15. Beyond that, looking at the AP starting full backs, no one is particularly screaming to be called up to the squad currently.

I'm not writing Brownie off either though - I think he'll be going to the WC next year. When he does hit form, he's still one of the top FBs in world rugby.

08 March, 2018 14:59
Quote:
BuckQuin
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

+1. Watson is a winger - and a ruddy good one at that. Even out of the back three on the pitch, Elliot Daly offers more of the all-round package at 15. Beyond that, looking at the AP starting full backs, no one is particularly screaming to be called up to the squad currently.

I'm not writing Brownie off either though - I think he'll be going to the WC next year. When he does hit form, he's still one of the top FBs in world rugby.

I think Daly would be better attacking from Fullback, but I wonder if it's as simple as Eddie thinks Watson is better under the high ball.

Daly has also been out for a while so throwing him in at fullback for his first game may have been something we wanted to avoid.

Either way I think both offer as much defensively as Brown has been showing this year, and both are certainly more potent attacking threats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 16:52 by talkshowhost86.

08 March, 2018 16:27
Quote:
oakhaven
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

I'm not sure there's an obvious answer at all. I was hoping Woodward would crack on a bit. I don't think there are any outstanding English full backs currently.

Cookie (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 17:46
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Quote:
oakhaven
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

I'm not sure there's an obvious answer at all. I was hoping Woodward would crack on a bit. I don't think there are any outstanding English full backs currently.

Woodward has been outstanding this season. Did you see his try last week? Assume he's not qualified yet?

08 March, 2018 17:50
Yeah he looked good on Friday but has he even played much this season? I'm fairly sure he's qualified already.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 17:52
Hasnít Woodward had a Harlequinesque bout of injury?

08 March, 2018 17:58
Just checked - he barely played in the last 3 months of last year but has been playing regularly since. He's qualified for England, presumably through family.

quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 19:29
Simmonds out for the rest of the season. Why not throw in Wallace at 7?

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 19:39
Simmonds is on the bench, do you mean Underhill?

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

thomh (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 19:56
Also Wallace has had one big game since his injury, and wasn't particularly in contention before it.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 20:02
Quote:
johnlid

Robshaw
Haskell
Hughes

Robshaw
Simmonds
Hughes

Robshaw
Haskell
Simmonds

Robshaw
George ford
My mum

Take your pick.

Brown is a waste of a bench spot. Should have either started him and put Daley on the bench or sent him back to quins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 20:04 by RodneyRegis.

08 March, 2018 20:46
Brown out is just rolling the dice for the bonus point. Get that and heíll be back for Ireland. Easier said than done of course.
Having said that Iím concerned about EJs approach this term. Too much kicking v Wales when the weather wasnít as bad as predicted and a huge underestimation of Scotlandís double 7 tactics. Now, on a wet heavy pitch against a lumpy team you drop a solid 15?

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 21:07
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
johnlid
Robshaw
George ford
My mum

This, obviously...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 21:52
Quote:
quinsfan123
Simmonds out for the rest of the season. Why not throw in Wallace at 7?

Heís never been in contention and has been poor until last week.

And on Brown - he was bad against Scotland - I agree heís a waste of a bench spot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 21:54 by blucherquin.

quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 22:02
Quote:
Jammy Git
Simmonds is on the bench, do you mean Underhill?

Yes I mean Underhill and I am not being serious about Wallace just a bit of fun.

Rocker (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 22:39
Brown is a total waste of a bench spot. Start him or don't start him but using him on the bench is what an insurance policy incase Watson has a mare? I just don't see Watson as a 15, he's not good enough under the high ball, I think he dropped more than Browny against Scotland.

I hate that backrow, should have dropped Itoje to the bench, Lawes to 2nd row, Underhill to 7, Robshaw at 6.

Cole is on borrowed time and I'd have started Marler rather than Mako.

The forwards lost the Scotland match, don't know why the changes are all too the backs...

08 March, 2018 22:50
EJ obviously feels the pack was nowhere near its best and will do better against France.

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 07:42
Shows how much we are missing Billy V.....Nathan Hughes looked unfit in last game very few big carries to tie in the defenders. James Haskell energetic tackler not a clever carrier and Simmonds slightly to small for the number 8 heavy carrying but explosive when the game gets loose.

Always loved Mike Brown but England didnít select him in his best years and in attack now showing his age

Fursty (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 08:30
Agree with Brown being a waste on the bench - in Eddie's world of starters and finishers I can't see how Brown is a finisher.

Also agree that Watson isn't the answer at fullback, from memory he knocked on/failed to gather the 1st 2 kicks that Scotland sent up against him last weekend once he switched back there.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 08:55
Play locks in their proper position with back row players in the back row. Te'o surely more of a 12. If he wants him in the side then either Ford or Farrell should be 10, Joseph or Daly at 13. I like the Ford and Farrell combo, but with a proper outside centre, not a bosh merchant pushed out one place.

Brown was poor against Scotland, along with about 13 of his teammates. Fair enough to drop him, but the idea that Watson is as sound defensively is laughable. When Jones ran through both of them, they both put up a feeble effort to tackle him, but Watson arguably more so. If dropping Brown, but Daly at 15. Agree Brown isn't really a good use of a bench spot.

Hopefully Hughes is fully fit now.

09 March, 2018 09:33
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
EJ obviously feels the pack was nowhere near its best and will do better against France.

Yes he's clearly decided that it's a change of tactics rather than personnel which is required which may be fair enough.

Presumably that tactic will be 'let's actually try and get to the breakdown this time'.

09 March, 2018 11:06
I reckon this coaching lark would be easy were it not for the players.

09 March, 2018 11:37
Spot on comment about Brown. He was an electric runner back in the day. But now a couple of years passed his best. I think he will be in world cup squad but not the first team.

Navyquin (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 14:30
Quote:
oakhaven
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

I would like to see Jason Woodward given a shot.

Bossman99 (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 15:38
Seems a strange decision - Jonesí justification is Ďhorses for coursesí but looking at the forecast, tomorrow looks like precisely a Mike Brown sort of day. Equally, in the aftermath of the Calcutta Cup, his explanation for what went wrong was a lack of leadership - when he took off Hartley and Brown with around half an hour to go, and victory, while improbable, still a live possibility. That England failed to come back, or lacked the leadership to do so, could surely point to the absence of those two players being significant in that regard, and an error on EJís part for removing them both.

Add to that the fact that the teamís primary recognised leader (Hartley) is unavailable tomorrow and it becomes yet more curious as to why Brown has been dropped. Unless this is tacit acknowledgement that, while England still lack leaders, the personalities Jones has been trusting for the last two years to bring that are no longer doing the job. Which has some validity to it - or at least that their strengths (leadership and experience) are no longer outweighing their weaknesses, or the strengths of other rivals in that regard.

Watson v Brown for me boils down to winning a World Cup v not losing a World Cup. Can Watson produce a game-changing run, that one moment of magic that can win a game? Absolutely he can. But heís also far more likely to make a mistake that might cost you the trophy, be it poor positioning, weak under the high ball or missed tackles. Yes, Brown is therefore the more conservative option. But in a World Cup, you want to eliminate any potential weaknesses as much as you want to attack your opponents. Still wouldnít surprise me to see Brown as the RWC starting full back in 18 monthsí time.

Hants Hog Dean (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 15:41
Whilst many seemed very pleased to see Brown'y substituted against Scotland, there were several examples of his defending which I'm not confident Watson could replicate (on top of the two dropped high balls within a few minutes of Watson switching to full back - both of which you'd have backed Mr A to have secured)

In the first half, following Finn Russell's 'wonder pass' to Huw Jones, Brown backed off but covered any pass inside/forcing Jones wide and allowing Jonny May time to get back and make the tackle.

In the second half, again Brown's timing of when to back off and then step up to make the tackle on Peter Horne (when there was a clear overlap) was even better than his final action of the game, the text book tackle out wide on Sean Maitland.

I appreciate there were comments re Brown not having the pace to get to Huw Jones for his second try, but with the Scottish play going right he was, as you'd expect, tracking left and then had to try and turn. If anything Watson was more culpable (along with Hughes and Farrell in the first instance) as he should have already been coming in from his wing more and would have also been facing in the right direction to accelerate and get to the Scottish centre earlier.

(I also saw comments slagging Brown's pass to Watson which went straight into touch! - this was clearly due to being hit hard just as he was about to pass...??)

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 16:40
Brown is marmite - loved/hated, depending on how you like your toast. Coaches seem to like him.

That he had a substandard game, he is now paying for...

...unless EJ has a very cunning plan.

seequin (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 18:48
Maybe the cunning plan is to try Watson in wet conditions to see if he can stand up to it and have Brown on the bench if he makes a Horlick of it

Bossman99 (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 18:54
Quote:
seequin
Maybe the cunning plan is to try Watson in wet conditions to see if he can stand up to it and have Brown on the bench if he makes a Horlick of it

This thought genuinely crossed my mind too - could even see EJ making a first-half substitution (much like he did to Burrell and Harrison in the past) should Watson and/or May start fumbling balls like they did at Murrayfield. Brown makes more sense as an early replacement than as a late impact sub.

09 March, 2018 22:08
I don't think it's forecast to be particularly wet. Not sure the weather will have much bearing on things.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 16:47
Why were people banging on about conditions? Did SWT cancel Paris trains just in case?

T-Bone (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 18:16
Well, Watson is definitely the future at 15....

10 March, 2018 18:29
Don't think Brown would have made much difference - England were rubbish. Robshaw was out on his own as the stand out player.

Hellequin (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 18:35
Robshaw pretty much the only starter to emerge with much credit.

Sinkler looked good when he came on.

Starting to think Jones isn't always a genius. England looked much better when playing players in their proper positions. Back rows playing back row and locks at locks, a 10 at 10 and 12 at 12.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 19:11
Very poor 6 nations from England.

Wilkinsonís analysis was devastating about their attacking failures.

Not sure where team goes from here.

Attack terrible - no one straightening up - everyone killing the space and moving laterally, like watching Quins.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 19:55
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Don't think Brown would have made much difference - England were rubbish. Robshaw was out on his own as the stand out player.

Gonna snitch on you to openclash

kevin (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 20:37
What exactly did Watson give that Brown could not have give?

1908 (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 20:43
A penalty try.

Dave L (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 21:25
Anyone who thinks Robshaw is part of the problem after that is beyond help.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 21:50
Quote:
kevin
What exactly did Watson give that Brown could not have give?

He passed!!!

Once.

Badly.

Out of 9 possessions.

And beat no defenders.

Christ, he was awful, just as bad as he's been whenever he's ended up at 15 for England. I really hope the experiment is binned. He's a great winger.

Dave L (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 22:50
If this 6 nations has done anything its dispel a few of the myths and bring some focus on areas that are lacking. Alright, my club bias is showing but if I was Robshaw Iíd be absolutely livid about the performances some of those alongside him have been producing. In addition heís been turning in those performances out of position. I cannot understand the Lawes at 6 nonsense.

DC is never a starting 9 really. Heís an absolutely superb sub scrum half at international level but not a starter. For Danny, read Mako V too. Quality player, just loses so much of what makes hiim a threat when starting.

Good on Daly. Like what he adds.

Sooner this 6N is over the better. Some honest appraisals needed but not all out panic.

Just spent the afternoon in a pub with some braying Celts. Urgh...

Rocker (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 00:35
Watson at 15 was a terrible mistake
Brown is still the best in that regard.
Cole was very poor again, I think he's had his time.
Let's play a real backrow set, a 6,7+8 (2 6.5's would be OK) looks like hughes is going to be out for a while. We need more ball carriers, Sinckler made a big difference when he came on. Start Marler over mako too.

BerksQuin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 07:36
Watson was terrible at 15. He does not have the skills in the air and does not compete. Not sure he won any high ball, certainly none that required a contest. The French realised they had an advantage here and made the most of it.

Still too slow in the forwards. Marler ro start ahead of Mako for me.

Iíd like to see Ford dropped and Farrell at 10. Is Slade injured at the moment as maybe use him at 12 and then Daly at 13. I think Watson and May are the first choice wingers for me. Brown at the back, for me heís the best defensive 15 we have. Heís not the most attacking but will leak less tries and more importantly will get the majority of contested high balls. That was a big issue for us yesterday, gave France a chance to build attack again too easily.

Robshaw needs to be at 6 where he has always been great. I really donít know who I would have start at 7, I thought Haskell made a positive difference when he came on. That said, maybe start him at 8as a curve balls for next week. I wonder how long before younger Chisholm gets to go to England training camp, for me he has been immense this year and always seems to get yards.

Thatís my 5 pence worth.

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 08:00
Perhaps Eddie Jones has, until now, been playing Lancaster's team.

Just like Conor played Deano's team.

johnlid (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 08:49
Quote:
Dave L

Didn't see the match (went to the Stoop for the Women's match) so not commenting personally. The Rugby Paper gives Robshaw a 4.5 -- "No lack of endeavour but again could not turn the breakdown England's way"

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 09:29
Quote:
johnlid
Quote:
Dave L

Didn't see the match (went to the Stoop for the Women's match) so not commenting personally. The Rugby Paper gives Robshaw a 4.5 -- "No lack of endeavour but again could not turn the breakdown England's way"

A misprint surely!!
Cannot wait to see what his ratings were from our intrepid Sunday Times reporters.

Cairns Family (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 11:57
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Quote:
johnlid
Quote:
Dave L

A misprint surely!!
Cannot wait to see what his ratings were from our intrepid Sunday Times reporters.

As a Scot watching the France v England game, I thought Robshaw was one of the few come out with any credit. He tackled non stop, made a few turnovers, made ground with the ball and even took a line out ball. Watson was a mistake, Ford/Farrell didn't adapt their game and Lawes should not be playing international rugby in the back row.

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 12:14
Quote:
Dave L

I watched Ireland v Wales and Scotland v England in a pub in Ballsbridge (10 minutes walk from the Aviva!). I was funnily enough the only one wearing the Rose!!

West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

Mayor West (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 13:45
4.5 was that out of 5?

WoTQuin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 14:28
Nearly all the press gave Chris Robshaw low marks, most of them giving Lawes a higher rating. But then when did what actually happened in the match affect our appalling rugby journalists preconceptions?

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 14:49
Guardian said 5 - bested by Camara.

Jornoís reverting to default position that Robshaw not an open side (even though he made turnovers and was more effective than the others - no support as mentioned above. Haskellís experience should have let him start with Robshaw at 6. Not sure Hughes has really fired yet at 8.

So many runners were isolated or ineffectively supported and midfield predictable/uninventive - looked like Quins at times. All too familiar and cosy: this should shake their belief and they have to come out on fire next weekend or we could end up 4/5th!

Rocker (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 15:21
Yes I can't understand how all the press I've seen gave Lawes a higher mark than Robshaw. Lawes was pants, no impact, no support for his runners, didn't clear out well at all. Sure he was good at the lineout, but he was supposed to be 6, not a lock. I called it before the match backrow was rubbish, don't think Hughes was fully fit before his injury (looked like a knee gone, not good for him), and Lawes is NOT an international class backrow :@

Navyquin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 15:19
Very interesting stat show on the BBC that shows Mike Brown is the 3rd highest for players beaten since 2011. On another note would like to see Italy's fullback Minozzi at Quins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 18:51 by Navyquin.

Rocker (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 16:09
Brown is considerably more effective than Watson was. Watson did naff all useful. No impact ball in hand and his catching and kicking aren't as good as Brown's. Baffling really.

Dave L (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 16:45
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Quote:
Dave L

I watched Ireland v Wales and Scotland v England in a pub in Ballsbridge (10 minutes walk from the Aviva!). I was funnily enough the only one wearing the Rose!!

For me it was in one of my locals in South London. A couple of Scottish guys and a welsh chap who were incessantly saying they supported Scotland/Wales delete as appropriate and anyone playing England. Funny once or twice but tedious ABE nonsense after the 10th occasion.

The Robshaw ratings are tedious. Iíd rather take what POC (really good pundit generally I think, amazingly even handed and not a cheerleader) than some of the journos who seem to think Chris is some kind of easy target.

Think archbishop of banterbury will start next weekend at 7 with Simmonds at 8. JM needs to start at loosehead with Dan Cole firmly in the last chance saloon. No more
Lawes at 6 please Eddie. Iíd drop Itoje out and pull either Lawes or Kruis into the second row.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 18:51
Eddy admits that we improved when the Hask, Sink, Mike and Joe came on. Players playing in their proper positions. Cole gives away too many penalties for no particular reason. Inconsistent reffing of the breakdown and our inability to adapt like other teams needs sorting.

WoTQuin (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 18:56
To be fair Sink gives away the odd penalty too.....

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 19:33
Cornbrough - prop
Scott - lock
Burford - centre
Riley - sh

And for Scotland

McCormack - lock

Sorry, wrong thread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 19:44 by HonkyTonk.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 20:06
Quote:
Rocker
Brown is considerably more effective than Watson was. Watson did naff all useful. No impact ball in hand and his catching and kicking aren't as good as Brown's. Baffling really.

It's not a one-off, either. This is exactly what Watson's been like whenever he's started or moved to 15 for England. He's even more of a crowbar than Brown and thinks he can break tackles like Brown (spoiler: he can't). He's a world class winger, so keep him there.

Rocker (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 21:43
I agree Jammy

Nookes (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 09:30
to all who call themselves Harlequins & England fans but happily criticise Mike Brown on here. #IBMTryTracker reveals England's influential men in the defeat to Ireland. That would be Mike Brown then. And he wasn't on the pitch for the whole game!

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 19:53
Mike Brown has deserved criticism for poor performances though?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net