rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

U18 Finals Day
Sam_R43 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 11:43
Congratulations to the Quins U18 side on their comeback to beat Sale 34-29 yesterday at Allianz. A real spirited performance to score 24 unanswered points in the second half. A couple of real standout performances, including Marcus Smith (who played in the final last year)'s little brother Luc. Written up a report for those interested here.

Re: U18 Finals Day
never sleep (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 12:37
What does this win actually mean?
I think that this was a game between the 3rd placed teams in the southern and northern conferences?
Does that mean that we are now third placed overall?

akb1 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 16:25
Quote:
never sleep
What does this win actually mean?
I think that this was a game between the 3rd placed teams in the southern and northern conferences?
Does that mean that we are now third placed overall?
Think it means we finished 5th

Cookie (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 16:37
Was pretty impressed with the young referee from what I saw in the highlights.

akb1 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 17:57
[youtu.be]
Quins tries on youtube. Realy like the 2nd try.

quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 14:50
When are the next round of academy contracts handed out?

fandg2 (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 14:47
Quote:
quinsfan123
When are the next round of academy contracts handed out?

Probably done and dusted now. Use to be between Xmas and end of Feb/Mar so the lads know well in advance of exams etc. Don't normally get to hear who in public, for a few months yet

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net