rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site


Membership Packs
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 19:36
Have arrived in today and I'm not impressed. The headline is:
"We Stand Together"
Come on Quins, we all know that is far from the truth! Prices have gone up yet we've had a much poorer standard of rugby than we should see and we'll not have Champions Cup rugby next season.
They've also set the cancellation date for direct debits as 6th April, 3 days before David ellis justifies his decision to renew the coaching 'team' contracts
I'll be cancelling then



West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

 
Re: Membership Packs
HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 19:52
Maybe should have put "we all fall down" instead

 
Re: Membership Packs
blucherquin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 20:02
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Have arrived in today and I'm not impressed. The headline is:
"We Stand Together"
Come on Quins, we all know that is far from the truth! Prices have gone up yet we've had a much poorer standard of rugby than we should see and we'll not have Champions Cup rugby next season.
They've also set the cancellation date for direct debits as 6th April, 3 days before David ellis justifies his decision to renew the coaching 'team' contracts
I'll be cancelling then

Yeah they should have called it “you all hate us” and shut the gates.

Prices have been frozen for years - and nothing else is getting any cheaper,

But if the membership pack really annoys you that much it’s probably best you don’t renew.

 
Re: Membership Packs
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 20:13
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Have arrived in today and I'm not impressed. The headline is:
"We Stand Together"
Come on Quins, we all know that is far from the truth! Prices have gone up yet we've had a much poorer standard of rugby than we should see and we'll not have Champions Cup rugby next season.
They've also set the cancellation date for direct debits as 6th April, 3 days before David ellis justifies his decision to renew the coaching 'team' contracts
I'll be cancelling then

Why wait?

 
Re: Membership Packs
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 20:14
We're getting less in standard of rugby and standard of competition that we will be playing in and are expected to pay more for it. Bad business
The phrase "United We Stand" (corrected from original post!) sounds as hollow as two Eton educated millionaires proclaiming 'We're all in it together'
And no, prices haven't been frozen for years, they went up the season before



West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

 
Re: Membership Packs
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 20:17
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Have arrived in today and I'm not impressed. The headline is:
"We Stand Together"
Come on Quins, we all know that is far from the truth! Prices have gone up yet we've had a much poorer standard of rugby than we should see and we'll not have Champions Cup rugby next season.
They've also set the cancellation date for direct debits as 6th April, 3 days before David ellis justifies his decision to renew the coaching 'team' contracts
I'll be cancelling then

Why wait?

I'll not be waiting, shall be dropping them a line over the weekend, copied to David Ellis



West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

 
Re: Membership Packs
Nev's Left Boot (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 20:53
It's good that you don't HAVE to renew isn't it?

Don't like the terms, don't renew
Don't like the rugby, don't renew
Upset by a bit of marketing, don't renew

Simples.....

 
Re: Membership Packs
Rocker (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 21:32
The point stands though.l I am seriously considering not renewing, last season was bad enough, this is worse. I don't want another equally bad one, at least this season we've had most of the games on a Saturday afternoon (even if it sods up getting to and parking at the ground)

 
Re: Membership Packs
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 21:39
Just as well we are all different, I shall be renewing.

 
Re: Membership Packs
blucherquin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 22:47
Yeah but it’s definitely the phrase “United we stand” that’s worth getting angry over

 
Re: Membership Packs
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 22:53
Not sure that it is worth getting angry over, but as I said, we are all different.

 
Re: Membership Packs
Samquin (IP Logged)
24 March, 2018 23:29
It is odd the first direct debit goes out before this season is finished.

 
Re: Membership Packs
SimonQuin (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 09:23
It’s now illegal for merchants to charge a CC fee

 
Re: Membership Packs
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 09:26
6 renewers here! Odd that it has gone from 12 payments to 11? 2% increase across 2 years is really not an issue. This is sport. If you want predictable victory and a level of quality you will be happy with then maybe its not for you.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Membership Packs
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 13:01
Quote:
Scaramouche
6 renewers here! Odd that it has gone from 12 payments to 11? 2% increase across 2 years is really not an issue. This is sport. If you want predictable victory and a level of quality you will be happy with then maybe its not for you.

It's not the unpredictability that bothers me, it is more that the equation of the quality of the players we have isn't matched by performance. They are underachieving and that is a coaching issue. There are clearly (and well documented) concerns amongst the players regarding the inexplicable decision to extend the coaching contracts when we are playing so poorly



West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

 
Re: Membership Packs
kevin (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 15:34
Quote:
Scaramouche
6 renewers here! Odd that it has gone from 12 payments to 11? 2% increase across 2 years is really not an issue. This is sport. If you want predictable victory and a level of quality you will be happy with then maybe its not for you.

I wonder what it is that makes you renew? Rather strange that quality of what you get seems not an issue!

 
Re: Membership Packs
New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 15:55
Two not renewing here, but only because the number of games that we are missing due to me being abroad and Mrs NFQ working makes it better value to buy tickets on an as and when basis.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?