rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Looking for a Season Ticket Holder
Statman (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 11:56
Hi Guys,

Avid reader and season ticket holder for over 10 years now but have not posted in a while.

I was hoping I might be able to get some help. I am looking to speak to the season ticket holder that sits in the DHL Stand, Block AC, Row W, Seat Number 70.

I know this is a long shot as they would probably have to see this themselves.

But any help would be appreciated.

Also before anyone says ring the club I am fairly sure Data Protection does not allow them to give out the details. Also I have already asked them to contact them on my behalf and they have refused.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Season Ticket Holder
blucherquin (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 12:03
Response may slightly depend on if you want to give them a kiss on the cheek or a smack in the mouth!

DazzaS (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 12:06
Quote:
blucherquin
Response may slightly depend on if you want to give them a kiss on the cheek or a smack in the mouth!

Could be a kiss in the mouth or a smack on the cheek!

Statman (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 12:08
That is a good point!

I can assure you it is neither of the above.

I have brought 2 new season tickets that are separated by said season ticket holder and I would like to ask them if they would be happy to move two seats down to seat 72 so I have the two seats next to each other.

stoop2conquer (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 13:09
Try asking Club to make contact on your behalf.

Dave L (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 13:01
Quote:
stoop2conquer
Try asking Club to make contact on your behalf.

OP has tried that.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 13:29
I think you're going to have to wait 'til the next home game & approach them there. I'm sure if you explain & chat with them, they'll be happy to come to an informal arrangement for next season, & then possibly doing it formally via the club to switch the two seats permanently. BTW, they'd only have to move one seat down, surely, if your two new STs are either side of him?

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 13:33
you could always turn up with 3 pints and make him / her your new mate .....(Sm63)...

Statman (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 14:11
Quote:
Fearless Fred
I think you're going to have to wait 'til the next home game & approach them there. I'm sure if you explain & chat with them, they'll be happy to come to an informal arrangement for next season, & then possibly doing it formally via the club to switch the two seats permanently. BTW, they'd only have to move one seat down, surely, if your two new STs are either side of him?

Thanks FF - I did think that was probably going to be what I did, but just thought I would try here first on the off chance it worked.

So there are actually 2 seats between the two I have purchased but thought easier to try and get 1 person to move than 2 and if they are a pair together then it won't matter as they will still be sitting next to each other smiling smiley

CQ pints are always a good idea smiling smiley

blucherquin (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 14:47
I'm sure you they will just move up one or down one so you can have your two seats together, and maybe if you both approach the club together than can formally reassign them if you want to.

There's only the odd individual seat available on a match by match basis in our bit of the east stand so when a couple of mates want to come to a game, we often buy the two separated seats and persuade people to juggle around a bit. (and frankly this year we had a pair of seats next to us owned by an STH who only turned up to about 2 games this season so it was even easier...)

As the other poster said -- a quick pint or two won't hurt your cause.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 21:29
We have such an arrangement but it can prove interesting when said other STH's sell on their tickets for individual games.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net