rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Olympic Stadium?
28 March, 2018 19:54
Feedback on the game v Sarries.....how was it??

Re: Olympic Stadium?
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
28 March, 2018 20:01
Worst day out ever for me, only just feel able to start the math report I promise to write.

InsertQuinsPunHere (IP Logged)
28 March, 2018 20:30
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Worst day out ever for me, only just feel able to start the math report I promise to write.

Better make it count

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
28 March, 2018 21:03
Long way from pitch.

Poor atmosphere....could hear Quins fans but Sarries needed announcer to gee them up. Stadium very quiet most of time.

Leaving park took ages. Lots of hold ups to prevent tube platforms being swamped.

Difficult to get into Westfield shopping centre for post match meal / during...good meal in Cabana restaurant. Good food great attentive service.

Despite my prematch criticism seats still mostly full after half time.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
28 March, 2018 21:40
When I saw the team sheet, was gutted I was not going
When I watched the game , was glad I didnít

Heard a few negatives from RWC, and thanks for confirming BB
See you in Tractor boy land mate

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 March, 2018 21:41
Wasnít there for this game but enjoyed rugby there in the world cup and gigs once you ignore being forced through vile Westfield to get there.

Watching our game on tv howeve it had all the atmosphere of a black hole

Assume itís a combination of thousands of people who didnít know what they were watching and an appalling game of rugby made even worse by very poor refereeing.

On the podcast Ugo said there were 30 mins of stoppages in one half - itís a wonder the game ever ended.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 01:13
13 minutes

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 06:56
Quote:
Scaramouche
13 minutes

Yeah 13, didnít actually mean to type 30, you need Barnes for that kind of additional time.

DazzaS (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 07:52
I enjoyed the rugby there during the world cup. the atmosphere was decent during those matches and also the atmosphere is as outstanding during the athletics meets I have been to there.

i decided not to go to Saracens v Harlequins match at the stadium because I don't like the atmosphere of the big Saracens matches. I watched it on tv and the stadium was quiet and the match was dire. not a great spectacle and not good advertising for Channel 5. Be interesting to see if the channel picks this match for FTA again next year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net