rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Excuses?
Mr_B (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 15:48
So our prep work was excellent as usual, what's Kingston going to come up with this time? So glad I didn't pay the extra £30 in coach fees to get to the game.

Appalling!

Re: Excuses?
quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 15:50
“Result is not surprising when one considers the injuries that we have been plagued by this season.” JK

kevin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 15:56
Quote:
quinsfan123
“Result is not surprising when one considers the injuries that we have been plagued by this season.” JK
“Players didn’t follow game plan” JK

QuinAlan (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:06
There are no excuses, JK should use his post match interview to give his resignation speech. Two seasons of this is enough now. Didnt go today but it must have been awful? There is nothing to move forward with & if John doesnt resign then Ellis has to wield his axe, & if he is incapable then someone further up needs to arrange multiple axes. Its now time.

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:14
I think JK needs to do something about the coaching staff. I think he'll be too loyal though.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:16
JK is part of the problem there.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

kevin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:20
Probably cheaper to keep them all than pay up their contracts?

Rocker (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:20
Excuses? There are NONE!

MrOther (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:25

blucherquin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:31
None - players should be ashamed

Samquin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:41
Ellis should also fall on his sword. CEO of an underperforming company losing money.

kevin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:46
I wonder if the players offer a profound apology to the supporters who have spent time, effort and large amounts of cash to support them.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:46
Quote:
Samquin
Ellis should also fall on his sword. CEO of an underperforming company losing money.

There's more to the company than the playing side of things.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:47
Quote:
kevin
I wonder if the players offer a profound apology to the supporters who have spent time, effort and large amounts of cash to support them.

According to the club you can meet a few in the bar to enjoy the atmosphere!!! errrr, no thanks!!!

RleQuin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:47
Did you see the wicked way the ball bounced at least three times!

Enough excuses
I never praise the opposition but Irish came and did a job on us - thank god they didn’t change the team at Christmas.
RleQ

Rocker (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 16:49
They are not though. Nice to see the young menon the team walking around the side of the pitch laughing and joking with each other.....

blucherquin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 17:13
Stood to applaud Irish - shame I didn’t get a chance to boo and shout at our shameful terrible players

Bucksquin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 17:15
Quote:
Rocker
They are not though. Nice to see the young menon the team walking around the side of the pitch laughing and joking with each other.....

Do you mean the Irish players? I hope our young men weren't laughing and joking, unless they'd just heard that the coaching staff has been sacked.

Rocker (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 17:23
Quote:
Bucksquin
Quote:
Rocker

Do you mean the Irish players? I hope our young men weren't laughing and joking, unless they'd just heard that the coaching staff has been sacked.

No ours unfortunately.
Nice that they all drive off afterwards in "their" fancy cars. They got paid their salary it's OK.

Robertquin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 19:10
Did I miss the lap round the pitch at the end or wasn't there one?

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 19:56
Quote:
Here are 20 different narratives offered by Quins for their dreadful season:
– The CEO did it to fuel anti-management sentiment so they can sell club and make new housing estate (source: TwickersTV)
– Someone did it to frame JK (Crane TV2)
– The RFU did it to destabilise the AP (TW20 News )
– The Resa may have helped orchestrate the team because she is a friend of Declan Kidney (TVRenal)
– It was an attempted relegation bid (CH1)
– It was an accidental offside (McGooVision)
– It was due to pre-season training at Britain’s Porton Down research facility (WlitSH1 RE)
– The Porton Down lab carried out illicit gene therapy using past rugby players (RT)
– Whistler's mother-in-law did it (Musy Moscosay: mk.ru)
– Pests have infected the club (Coventry Evening Argus)
– American-British financier Ballabher — blacklisted in Illinois for announcing corruption — did it (Chicago Triumph)
– A drone stole the ball during training (Quildford defence ministry)
– CO'S was a Chemical Brothers’ singer, not a DOR (NME)
– The CEO is using the decline to deflect attention from the sale of the bike shed (Copsleigh News spokesperson)
– Fans are using the decline to deflect attention from Brexit (Re-man-ERS News)
– The only attack was planned and paid by SE Asian betting syndicates (HK-TV)
– Quins have lost all its stockpiles of Novicaine painkiller (Injury News)
– Quins players never adequate developed defensive systems (BS-TV)
– Only Saracens have more international defectors (Stoopichok).
– There is no evidence that the coaching team have a problem: weekly training is sublime (Czech IS1n/The Post)

Rocker (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 20:08
I think the team were well advised not to do a lap (of shame?) round the pitch after the match.

Quins4life (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 20:14
Quote:
Rocker
I think the team were well advised not to do a lap (of shame?) round the pitch after the match.

Well advised? I thought it was disgraceful. One thing at quins (and rugby in general) I have always loved is win, lose or draw the team always shows appreciation to their fans. Not impressed

MrOther (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 20:15
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
Quote:
Here are 20 different narratives offered by Quins for their dreadful season:
– The CEO did it to fuel anti-management sentiment so they can sell club and make new housing estate (source: TwickersTV)
– Someone did it to frame JK (Crane TV2)
– The RFU did it to destabilise the AP (TW20 News )
– The Resa may have helped orchestrate the team because she is a friend of Declan Kidney (TVRenal)
– It was an attempted relegation bid (CH1)
– It was an accidental offside (McGooVision)
– It was due to pre-season training at Britain’s Porton Down research facility (WlitSH1 RE)
– The Porton Down lab carried out illicit gene therapy using past rugby players (RT)
– Whistler's mother-in-law did it (Musy Moscosay: mk.ru)
– Pests have infected the club (Coventry Evening Argus)
– American-British financier Ballabher — blacklisted in Illinois for announcing corruption — did it (Chicago Triumph)
– A drone stole the ball during training (Quildford defence ministry)
– CO'S was a Chemical Brothers’ singer, not a DOR (NME)
– The CEO is using the decline to deflect attention from the sale of the bike shed (Copsleigh News spokesperson)
– Fans are using the decline to deflect attention from Brexit (Re-man-ERS News)
– The only attack was planned and paid by SE Asian betting syndicates (HK-TV)
– Quins have lost all its stockpiles of Novicaine painkiller (Injury News)
– Quins players never adequate developed defensive systems (BS-TV)
– Only Saracens have more international defectors (Stoopichok).
– There is no evidence that the coaching team have a problem: weekly training is sublime (Czech IS1n/The Post)

Genius post. Thx.

Where can we send your new Russian passport?

Rocker (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 20:20
Quote:
Quins4life
Quote:
Rocker

Well advised? I thought it was disgraceful. One thing at quins (and rugby in general) I have always loved is win, lose or draw the team always shows appreciation to their fans. Not impressed

Had there been any rotten fruit and veg they may have been pelted with it....

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 20:26
Quote:
MrOther
Where can we send your new Russian passport?

I already have one old chap...

Scrumhead (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 07:47
Quote:
QuinAlan
There are no excuses, JK should use his post match interview to give his resignation speech. Two seasons of this is enough now. Didnt go today but it must have been awful? There is nothing to move forward with & if John doesnt resign then Ellis has to wield his axe, & if he is incapable then someone further up needs to arrange multiple axes. Its now time.

Kingston won’t quit. He’s Quins through and through and is completely institutionalised. He doesn’t know anything other than Quins and let’s face it, what other Premiership club would even consider giving him a senior coaching gig, let alone a DoR job?

I don’t see the board sacking him now, but then I can’t see us getting any more points this season (we’re terrible away, Gloucester and Worcester are both good at home and if the players can’t turn it around, Exeter will destroy us on the final day). If that is indeed the case, surely the board will act?

T-Bone (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 12:18
JK won't resign because he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. Players stopped doing a lap after a loss a while ago. Used to do a lap regardless but now only when they win. Probably because JK had told them it's our fault for not getting behind the team. Another example to me at least of what I suspect is a real culture problem

arniepie (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 12:17
So Kingston said they prepared well, that’s total garbage, the only player I saw in the kings bar after the game was merrick , we’re the others too scared of the flak that might come there way???

Oldkingcole (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 15:32
That's the first time I've heard the team bood off at half time. At some point I was expecting the slow hand clap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net