rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

LI spirit
Closer & Closer (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 09:14
Cant believe how well Irish played yesterday with them staring down the barrel of relegation again.

LI had strong flowing moves with lots of support for the ball carrier, good offloading and general standard of passing high plus good clearout at rucks etc.

We used to play like that with a strong defence....the difference between the teams was huge. Our drop passes, clumsy line out play, silly penalties were awful.

Everytime the ball was passed to the left wing they looked to score....we had little penetration except for a couple of single man efforts.

Danny and Mike had poor games, so with Robson etc sniffing at his heels, the full back slot looking up for grabs, plus the back row and front row having questions raised, maybe none of our "internationals" will make the RWC squad.

So much potential on the field in what appeared to be a strong team. The collective effort and fundamental skill level just wasn't there.

Re: LI spirit
HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 09:23
According to Jones, Robson isn't sniffing at anyones heels is he?? (I would give him a chance).

Rocker (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 09:27
LI played well and took their chances. We just weren't even close to being in that game. We had a couple of threatening moves that ended up being knocked on our turned over, as always seems to happen this season. I'm a big Mike Brown can but I thought he was terrible yesterday, Danny Care was also very off from. Frankly it looked like most of the team had been out on a bender the night before and not really got over it.

Cookie (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 09:30
Well played Irish. But, seriously, anyone could have done that to us yesterday. And I would include a couple of Championship sides.

The coaches have lost the dressing room. That was as clear as day. If Kingston doesn't resign, Ellis needs to take the decision out of his hands.

DOK (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 15:16
I think Bedford could have beat us the way we played yesterday!

PQ2 (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 10:25
The Coach & Horses BXV would've done damage against that lot, never mind Bedford

(Sm19)

quin_jon (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 11:10
T'was like watching the Keystone Cops Vs The All blacks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net