rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Matchday Survey
akb1 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 10:19
You would think that they would ensure all questions were relevant each game.
Q3 Ease of Parking.

Re: Matchday Survey
blucherquin (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 10:28
Quote:
akb1
Q3 Ease of Parking.

Wish Id got one this week....not sure its worth them changing the response page for two games though

Use the space to slag off the team some more

akb1 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 10:44
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
akb1
Q3 Ease of Parking.

Wish Id got one this week....not sure its worth them changing the response page for two games though

Well it looks like they do change it for different games as a later question asks how you got to the game and includes the Zeelo bus option, another question asks if you drove where did you park.
It just seemed odd to have the Ease of parking question as I'd expect anyone that usually uses the rosebine will score it very low.

Is your point about "slag off the team some more" specifically directed at me?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 13:33
Quote:
akb1
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
akb1
Q3 Ease of Parking.

Well it looks like they do change it for different games as a later question asks how you got to the game and includes the Zeelo bus option, another question asks if you drove where did you park.
It just seemed odd to have the Ease of parking question as I'd expect anyone that usually uses the rosebine will score it very low.

Is your point about "slag off the team some more" specifically directed at me?

Oh right - well that is silly.

And no its not. If I had a survey to fill in Id fill every text box with scathing comments about our awful gutless shameless useless players.

Rocker (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 13:52
I left lots of negative comments on mine :-)

DOK. (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 14:02
They never ask me! sad smiley I'd have said the Guinness was great, the burger and chips my bro ordered were fine, the view from the seat constantly interrupted by the officials, replacements, doctors and medics who insist on standing at the edge of the management area. Travel to the game was fine (picture a 59 yr old and 61 yr old on a scooter in Quins gear!). Parked it in Meadway no problem, always room for a scoot!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net