rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

I've put my money where my mouth is - the club better bl**dy do the same!
The Dead Baron (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 22:16
I've just renewed for another season. At 690, I genuinely hope the club pull out something better next season than they did this! Yes, yes, yes, I KNOW it' smy choice to renew, etc etc etc but as the chap who sits in front of me said on Saturday - renewing at Quins isn't something you do with you head. I have to be honest with myself though, another season like this one and I'm going to have to have a long and hard thik about things!

Re: I've put my money where my mouth is - the club better bl**dy do the same!
geevesyquin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 11:12
There are five of us in DHL block AE paying the same, my wife and I will carry on, but my father who is 83 is thinking long and hard as is my daughter who is expecting our first grandchild in June. My brother possibly will renew, BUT there were several people near us on Saturday who were saying they are either not renewing or moving to cheaper seats in the South stand. I must confess the enjoyment for us is sadly waning at the moment with the awful performances and weak leadership both on and off the pitch.
I just hope the club looks for the right DOR and coaching team that will inspire the players to work as an efficient but attractive 'Team'. COYQS.

Salon Generali (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 11:41
I am tempted to wait for someone to beat LI before renewing. Because if they win all their matches we (or saints) are going down.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 11:46
Worcester exist.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Stooperman (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 12:28
Quote:
Jammy Git
Worcester exist.

Yes, but they have to play us at home, which currently looks like a five point banker for them!

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:48
Quote:
Salon Generali
I am tempted to wait for someone to beat LI before renewing. Because if they win all their matches we (or saints) are going down.

To finish higher than us in the table Irish need try bonus point wins against Chiefs and Sarries at home and Bath away, somewhat unlikely to say the least.

Rocker (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 20:31
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Quote:
Salon Generali

To finish higher than us in the table Irish need try bonus point wins against Chiefs and Sarries at home and Bath away, somewhat unlikely to say the least.

Nigh on impossible I'd say!

I'm almost certainly renewing, not sure about my wife and kids and my sister and her husband...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2018 20:32 by Rocker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net