rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

So what now
mccc (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 23:36
So John Kingston has gone we have 3 games left this season which we will lose. We have no plan as to who will replace him and a team who look totally uninterested. Maybe the loud mouth idiots who were shouting vulgar things about a man who has worked his butt off for this club will enlighten me as to how the future will be bright.

Re: So what now
BuckQuin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 00:44
I think we can give them more than 8 hours to find his replacement? Which is the answer to your "what now" question that I think even you could have worked out. Close thread.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 06:55
Amazing.

Anyway - all your points are happily being discussed on other threads. Come join in.

DOK (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 10:28
ermm...John Kingston hasn't gone.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:38
Quote:
DOK
ermm...John Kingston hasn't gone.

Zinger from DOK

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 21:58
Well it's a reasonable point. JK is still there. We are no more rudderless than we were before the Irish game.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Quaking Quin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 22:44
The difference is the players now have a point to prove with only three games left.

JK and the coaching team are irrelevant. Quins could pull out another Sarries performance if they collectively want to.

The last game with Exeter is totally unpredictable. The Chief may have already sown up a play-off home slot and put out an academy squad, equally the players may wish to give JK a winning send off.

Then again, the players may remain in summer break mode and get stuffed whatever the opposition.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 23:55
I'll be in Glaws ensuring that I will be embarrassed, in some form. Hopefully with a result to make the summer shine.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 23:58
Now Pinky, we take over the world

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 01:07
Quote:
The difference is the players now have a point to prove with only three games left.

Shame they didn't have a point to prove with 4 games left; or 5 etc

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 06:14
Quote:
T-Bone
Now Pinky, we take over the world

Narf!

DOK (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 12:57
Now we've got the rest of the rest of the premiership just where we want them...

SiBolton (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 13:24
Booked up for Glos & Worcester away, and to be honest have a better time at away games than home games ( Didnt go to Olympic stadium luckily)last couple of seasons itís just been the 80 mins of rugb6 spoiling a good day out
Iíd be happy if gave some of the youngsters plenty of game time now, as letís be honest we have nothing to lose, and if a teams picked on form, a good few of the first team donít deserve a spot after Saturday

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 16:11
Thats not a bad shout. Give both Robshaws the summer off and rest Care, Brown, Sincks, Joe. Until the England Tour anyway smiling smiley

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 16:39
Quote:
Scaramouche
Thats not a bad shout. Give both Robshaws the summer off and rest Care, Brown, Sincks, Joe. Until the England Tour anyway smiling smiley

Care and Brown may have a very long rest from a Quins shirt if they sign elsewhere.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 19:02
Quote:
Scaramouche

Would like to see us make the most of the last 3 games, and to be honest donít expect us to win so why not use the games to build experience

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 20:31
It might shake up a few players if they feel they are dropped.

Hortiquin (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 20:39
Going to Warriors, usually wear my Blazer... may be low key this year, in case embarrassed.

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 21:10
Quote:
Hortiquin
Going to Warriors, usually wear my Blazer... may be low key this year, in case embarrassed.

I will be wearing mine, stay true to the colours.

TW Quin (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 21:17
Letís regroup at Glaws and win!!!

plzd (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 19:07
I will be horrified if dc and brown are go but dc has lost the captaincy with no explanation I can only think that is because he has said he is going brown was reported to be in discussion in October no announcement yet. I wonder if the club intends to announce their departure after the season tickets renewal deadline

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 19:38
Hopefully some of the players hold the club to ransom and say they won't re-sign unless we get a decent dor in.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 19:43
Would be a pretty empty threat.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 19:46
Probably. I'm clutching at straws here.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 20:09
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Hopefully some of the players hold the club to ransom and say they won't re-sign unless we get a decent dor in.

Hopefully weíll get rid of them too.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 23:02
Why?

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 08:22
Quote:
plzd
I will be horrified if dc and brown are go but dc has lost the captaincy with no explanation I can only think that is because he has said he is going brown was reported to be in discussion in October no announcement yet. I wonder if the club intends to announce their departure after the season tickets renewal deadline

Its only a ST deadline if you want to guarantee the same seats. You can buy a ST at anytime, including halfway through the season.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 08:29
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Why?

If they did that theyíre making themselves bigger than the club - and thatís already our problem

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 08:53
+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net