Re: Harlequins ask All Blacks for short-list
Rocker (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 22:35
Zinzan must GO! (Sm14)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 07:32
Is that article fact or supposition?

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 07:48
I’ve got an exclusive on the AB’s list, there was a photo of Fitzpatrick holding it as he went to see Ellis last night.

Reuters photographers have managed to isolate the writing and here we go, it said:

1 Mapletoft
2 Osborne
3 Evans (he’s a kiwi mate, 66 chickens, flight of the conchords, shorts and flip flops in December)
4 Diprose
5 A kiwi (the bird)
6 A kiwi (the fruit)
7 A kiwi (there’s loads working in Twickenham pubs)
8 The Hobbit
9 The Lord of the Rings
10 JK (well it would surprise em)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 07:54
smiling smiley

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

plzd (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 21:29
I would rather we offered deano any money he wants to come back. I think getting a boss who does not know the Premier division or any of our players or any of the other teams in what could be a ring fencing season with a squad which is clearly in total disarray could be a disaster which could finish quins as a Premier league club terminally

Uncle Arthur (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 21:43
Great post Blucherquin. Smile at last after a dismal day driving to Gloucester, staying in a rugby stadium in Gloucester, driving back. Absolutely rubbish day. Worcester next away. I’ll take a crate of beer for that one. Exeter at home ? Erm Army Navy day init? Decisions, decisions.

RocQuin (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 22:56
Bear in mind that the article that started this thread was from Daily Mail.

History proves that no credence can ever be given to any ‘news’ from this source.

Dave L (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 07:37
Quote:
plzd
I would rather we offered deano any money he wants to come back. I think getting a boss who does not know the Premier division or any of our players or any of the other teams in what could be a ring fencing season with a squad which is clearly in total disarray could be a disaster which could finish quins as a Premier league club terminally

Deano won’t come back. In any case why would he? Would you be happy to be as patient as Newcastle have been for the last few years?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net