rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Karl Dickson
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 16:45
Best performance from a quin this weekend. Already better than several of the more experienced refs in the league.

Re: Karl Dickson
blucherquin (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 17:12
Think Bath deserved more for Williams foul under the posts but agreed heís doing well

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 17:17
He's not been perfect but I think he has a good feel for the game.

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 18:58
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Best performance from a quin this weekend. Already better than several of the more experienced refs in the league.

The ladies did rather well yesterday smiling smiley

West Stand, Block FD, Row S (if renewed)
@JT075 #COYQ

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 06:24
He became a referee yesterday, and today he is reffing Premiership games.

How does that come about for him, but not for other would-be referees?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 07:30
Quote:
QuickerQuin
He became a referee yesterday, and today he is reffing Premiership games.
How does that come about for him, but not for other would-be referees?

Heís been reffing since 2014 and used to run games on Saturdays or Sundays he wasnít playing. Given his playing experience I guess itís not that surprising.

shendy (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:16
Fast-tracked, in the same way as other ex-players Glen Jackson and Nic Berry.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:20
I'm not sure how much leeway he gets, but I'd hope that, as a player who thrived on quick ball, he'll be hot on slowing down the ball at the breakdown. I'd also like to see him back himself to give a yellow card without several warnings first.

Makes sense to fasttrack former players, epecially one who was always so close to the breakdown, and the link between forwards and backs. Think he's done well so far. I wonder how long before he can ref Quins games

And yes, very well done to Quins ladies too.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:23
Quote:
T-Bone
I'm not sure how much leeway he gets, but I'd hope that, as a player who thrived on quick ball, he'll be hot on slowing down the ball at the breakdown. I'd also like to see him back himself to give a yellow card without several warnings first.
Makes sense to fasttrack former players, epecially one who was always so close to the breakdown, and the link between forwards and backs. Think he's done well so far. I wonder how long before he can ref Quins games

And yes, very well done to Quins ladies too.

Once we're in the Championship I'm sure he'll be a regular...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net