rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site


Exeter Game Sold Out
DOK (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:13

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 18:12
How do you become a ticket tout?



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Samquin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 19:26
I'm surprised. With a poor end to season, the Army Navy game at the Big Stoop and also being a bank holiday weekend I thought they would struggle to sellout.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Kent Fan (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:01
How many STHs will turn up? But Lots of Chiefs fans smelling Quins blood.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
hamptonquin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:14
I,ll be going because I really loved it last year when we hijacked their chants
(Sm6)

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Samquin (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:31
Quote:
hamptonquin
I,ll be going because I really loved it last year when we hijacked their chants
(Sm6)

Wasn't that the Anglo Welsh. The final premiership game in 2015/16. They put 62 points on us in the final game.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
MickyThe Lunch (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 22:42
Sadly it's the stag party season - loads of drunken Elvises with zero interest in rugby.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Quaking Quin (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 00:49
Unfortunately, Rob Baxter will put out his academy team and save his 1st XXIII for the premiership play-offs.

Should still be an entertaining end to the season.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Cookie (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 08:25
Donít get the sell out announcement. Every block of the DHL and South stands have tickets available and ĺ of the North Stand. May only be singles, but there are plenty available.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Samquin (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:15
Quote:
Cookie
Donít get the sell out announcement. Every block of the DHL and South stands have tickets available and ĺ of the North Stand. May only be singles, but there are plenty available.

Fake news possibly........

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
raedarius (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:19
The club declares a sell out when there are only individual seats left.

If people subsequently put up their seats for resale it is too late to retract...

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Uncle Arthur (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:56
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch
Sadly it's the stag party season - loads of drunken Elvises with zero interest in rugby.

Lovely to see people enjoying themselves, makes me smile, especially during this torrid season.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
never sleep (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:13
I wonder if we will see 15 people dressed as Harlequins players also with zero interest in the rugby?

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 09:22
Ouch.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
#COYQ (IP Logged)
21 April, 2018 22:42
I'm a STH but going to the Army v Navy match that day, but I'll run over the bridge afterwards to catch the rest of our match - unless we're being hammered in which case I'll just go to the nearest outlet serving cold liquid refreshments.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Master Chief (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 13:18
Quote:
Quaking Quin
Unfortunately, Rob Baxter will put out his academy team and save his 1st XXIII for the premiership play-offs.
Should still be an entertaining end to the season.

I doubt it. I think he will play his first team to maintain momentum into the semi. There have been a couple of rest weeks recently and we have seen before that after a week off they do not always fire.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Samquin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 17:19
Can't see anything like a full house next week following the dire last few weeks.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
RocQuin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 18:35
Well I wonít be there, not driving a round trip of 400 miles to watch another humiliation, plus wonít be able to get parked and public transport a disaster with Army/Navy game on as well.
Roll on September, at least we will have one afternoon of hope and expectation.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
akafudge1966 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 18:59
I had not realised the Army v Navy game kicked off at 15:00 with our Quins game at 16:00. How many parking spaces will be left at the Rosbine then?

Ticket resale seems a good option to me!

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 19:02
Rosebine is being used by the RFU so you wonít be able to park there.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 19:13
Quote:
akafudge1966
I had not realised the Army v Navy game kicked off at 15:00 with our Quins game at 16:00. How many parking spaces will be left at the Rosbine then?
Ticket resale seems a good option to me!

With respect youíve missed a lot of emails and social media posts from the club over many months and long discussions on here.

No Rosebine.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 19:17
Quote:
Master Chief
Quote:
Quaking Quin
Unfortunately, Rob Baxter will put out his academy team and save his 1st XXIII for the premiership play-offs.
Should still be an entertaining end to the season.

I doubt it. I think he will play his first team to maintain momentum into the semi. There have been a couple of rest weeks recently and we have seen before that after a week off they do not always fire.

Also most of our second string players will also be playing on Monday night in the A League final.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 19:28
Quote:
Tom A Hawk
Quote:
Master Chief
Quote:
Quaking Quin
Unfortunately, Rob Baxter will put out his academy team and save his 1st XXIII for the premiership play-offs.
Should still be an entertaining end to the season.

I doubt it. I think he will play his first team to maintain momentum into the semi. There have been a couple of rest weeks recently and we have seen before that after a week off they do not always fire.

Also most of our second string players will also be playing on Monday night in the A League final.

There will be lots of seats available

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 20:06
Quote:
RocQuin
Well I wonít be there, not driving a round trip of 400 miles to watch another humiliation, plus wonít be able to get parked and public transport a disaster with Army/Navy game on as well.
Roll on September, at least we will have one afternoon of hope and expectation.

Sadly same for me and Mrs NFQ. I've got a race in the morning near Swindon and we were going to drive over after that, but if the players can't be bothered then neither can we.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Hellequin (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 20:49
Planning to just enjoy the day, meet up with friends before the game have some grub and drinks, head to the Stoop enjoy the Match given that the result doesn't matter (and hopefully see a decent match). Then head out for dinner and a few more beers.

If the weather cooperates should be a decent day out.

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
T-Bone (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 22:28
Would quite like to go for some players' final games, but imagine the atmosphere after we ship 60 points might bit be pretty unpleasant. Would normally be gutted to miss the final home game but don't care this time

 
Re: Exeter Game Sold Out
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
28 April, 2018 23:30
Quote:
but imagine the atmosphere after we ship 60 points might bit be pretty unpleasant

Especially if that's the margin at half time.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?