rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Best wishes JK
Teddington Taff (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 17:10
Ahead of Saturday's match.

I'm so sorry it has worked out this way. We talk about the rub of the green and maybe if those 50:50 moments in the last few months had gone the Quins way it would be different.

So please accept this as an acknowledgment from one Quins supporter for ALL that you have given to the club; the players; and the supporters. And an appreciation from this Quins supporter for your commitment and integrity. You have behaved like a gentleman at all times.

THANK YOU

Re: Best wishes JK
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 17:13
Quote:
Teddington Taff
Ahead of Saturday's match.
I'm so sorry it has worked out this way. We talk about the rub of the green and maybe if those 50:50 moments in the last few months had gone the Quins way it would be different.

So please accept this as an acknowledgment from one Quins supporter for ALL that you have given to the club; the players; and the supporters. And an appreciation from this Quins supporter for your commitment and integrity. You have behaved like a gentleman at all times.

THANK YOU

Well said. I echo your message.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 17:33
Yes, Best wishes for the future and good luck wherever he ends up

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 18:19
Good work JK, see you in the betting shop in Grayswood soon.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 19:58
Coventry rugby have tweeted a new signing tomorrow with over 15 years Prem coaching experience. Could be JK???

godzilla73 (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 21:50
Nah, that'll be the melted wheelie bin, I reckon. "In our Coventry home, lalala"

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 22:26
Don't agree that he was a few 50/50 decisions away from being a success, but he deserves a good reception on Saturday for his service to the club.

MickyThe Lunch (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 22:27
Top fella. He bailed the club out when it messed up the replacement for Conor O'Shea despite the fact that he probably didn't want the job in the first place. A Quins man through and through and deserves a good send off whatever the performance of the team on Saturday. Let's hope the team tries to do that on the pitch.

Robertquin (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 07:17
Good luck to a loyal and decent bloke who did his best. All the best for the future.

Nev's Left Boot (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 08:31
Thanks for all the good times and there have been many......

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 08:48
I expect that away from the cameras, he's as disappointed and embarrassed as anyone at the team's decline this season. He's always come across as a dedicated and passionate Quins man; he also seems very humble and not a limelight person. I hope he has a new role lined up as he clearly has a lot to give in the right job.

The Quin Meister (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 09:49
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch
Top fella. He bailed the club out when it messed up the replacement for Conor O'Shea despite the fact that he probably didn't want the job in the first place. A Quins man through and through and deserves a good send off whatever the performance of the team on Saturday. Let's hope the team tries to do that on the pitch.

Agreed MTL - JK a top fella for sure. He also stepped up after the mess of bloodgate and stabilised the ship - and of course as Head Coach he played a big part in Quins winning the Premiership title. I hope the players and supporters can bid him farewell in the right way on Saturday.

Hants Hog Dean (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 12:16
Fine words Teddington Taff and I echo them completely.

Can only wish JK all the very best in whatever he does next but, for me, he'll always be a true Quin.

D-Quins (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 13:02
A great servant to the club over the years, sorry to see how it ended. I hope whatever he does next works out well for him.

Thank you for all input to the club, it has been a great ride overall.

D-Quins

Cookie (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 13:11
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch

I specifically asked David Ellis whether JK applied for the job or if he was asked and he said he applied.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 18:23
The club has posted a video on YouTube with an interview of JK.

Southpaw Grammar (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 18:35
Just watched the video. Poor JK was clearly emotional, especially in his final words. It is such a shame how it has worked out for such a decent and loyal guy.

More than ever I hope for a storming game on Saturday where the players we cheer on do right by the club we all love.

Only Joe Quin (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 22:36
A dignified and emotional response from a committed guy. Thanks for all your efforts over the years on the behalf of our club. Iím sorry it came to this and wish you everything good in whatever the future holds for you.

Rocker (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 23:56
Yes I too am sorry it came to this, as I said on the other thread about he video a good honest decent bloke who no doubt loves the club. @I just don't think he is or was DOR material, espei=cially with the rahether disjointed and inexperienced coaching team that he was supposed to be relying on.

Captain Quin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:26
Well said TT. Best of luck, John, in whatever you do next.

Safri-quin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 13:53

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 07:39
Nice!

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

InsertQuinsPunHere (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 07:54
On behalf of a quinssa member, thank you for said presentation.

DOK. (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 13:24
Thanks for all the hard work, effort and emotion over the years John. Was a member of Richmond when you ran them, so have known you for a long time! smiling smiley Gutted you're going, there's a number of people on my list before I get to your name, but that's bye the bye. Next DOR is going to look really good getting your team to rocket us up the premiership. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do and I hope we'll see you round the Stoop.
DOK.

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
06 May, 2018 19:07
Great send off for him yesterday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net