rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Visser Retires From International Rugby
Cookie (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 10:53
Handy, although he seems to be as out of favour for them as he is for us (again).

Re: Visser Retires From International Rugby
DOK (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 12:34
Well, we don't know how this has all been playing with the players. let's just hope new DOR can reinvigorate them.

Cairns Family (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 18:16
As a Scot, I know we have a decent bunch of wingers but I thought Tim still had a year or two still in him at international level. Should be good for us as he is a supreme poacher and great finisher.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 06:15
Quote:
Cairns Family
As a Scot, I know we have a decent bunch of wingers but I thought Tim still had a year or two still in him at international level. Should be good for us as he is a supreme poacher and great finisher.

Think McGuigan’s rise did for him

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 09:12
Interesting comments on Tim's video on YouTube. It's easy to imagine how draining it must have been going back and forth to Scotland, and how demoralising when he wasn't being picked. Add to that his home life and the guy must have felt like he was being pulled in all directions.

I hope that now he can focus solely on Quins for rugby, we'll see him revitalised.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 10:03
I've never really understood why he doesn't get more game time for Scotland, let alone for Quins.

Hopefully the new DOR will be able to get the best out of him because he's a terrific winger when on form and it would be a shame to see his talent wasted like Yarde's was (albeit a lot of that was Marland's fault by the sound of things).

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 10:22
Quote:
Cairns Family

Especially as Visser isn't Scottish.

Yareet (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 10:31
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Cairns Family

Neither is his replacement (McGuigan)

DOK (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:00
If the Scotland/travel situation was getting him down, then with the situation at Harlequins it's not surprising he wasn't shining enough to get picked... A downward spiral.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 18:14
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Cairns Family

He is as Scottish as the following players are English:

Solomona
Harrison
Hughes
Teo
Tuilagi
Roko
Mako Vunipola
Billy Vunipola

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 19:15 by blucherquin.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 18:35
Quite, blucherquin.

BB

Yareet (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 14:08
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Cairns Family

He is as Scottish as the following players are English:

Solomona
Harrison
Hughes
Teo
Tuilagi
Roko
Mako Vunipola
Billy Vunipola

No argument from me. And I have no issue with any of them playing for their respective countries. As long as everyone is playing by the rules

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net