rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Charlie Walker Rumour....
Rory87 (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:11
Hearing a rumour heís signed for Wasps...

Seems totally out of the blue and wasnít listed among the players confirmed as departing... anyone know his contract status?

Re: Charlie Walker Rumour....
CPB62 (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:12
Fingers crossed its true

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:16
Hmmmmm, and we were linked with Cuthbert before he joined Exeter.

Walker signed a new deal in 2016

This twitter seems pretty certain it is on [twitter.com]

That would be a massive blow for us

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2018 14:22 by HonkyTonk.

Rory87 (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:22
Quote:
CPB62
Fingers crossed its true

Is that from a Wasps perspective or a Quins? Iím a Wasps fan so will admit Iíve not seen an awful lot of him this season... is he in form and favour?

Quins4life (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:23
He is staying. He confirmed he was earlier in the season when the rumours first appeared

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:26
Hope so

CPB62 (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:40
Shame I see him as a weakness as he is so weak in defence, I don't think we'd miss him.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 14:53
Quote:
CPB62
Shame I see him as a weakness as he is so weak in defence, I don't think we'd miss him.

On that basis most of the squad would not be missed. He is also one of our only players currently that can make something out of nothing

T-Bone (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 16:07
I think he's a great player, be a shame if he went. His defence is no worse than Visser's, who's much bigger, or some of our forwards.

There are rumours, who knows if founded, that he might not be the hardest trainer and perhaps wouldn't fit into a club like Exeter or Falcons where there's a big emphasis on culture.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 19:18
Quote:
CPB62

He's found real consistency in attack, scores loads of tries, and runs lines few of our other backs bother to do.

Also I thought his defence was much improved this season, funnily enough.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 20:01
It would be great to see him a team that is consistently performing well; I think he'd really flourish.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 20:31
Could be to make way for all those AllBlacks we've got coming over.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net