rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Wedding
ArchQuin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:03
Never mind the wedding, who is taking over at Quins ?

Re: Wedding
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:09
Is there a wedding? I wish they'd mentioned it on the news.

ArchQuin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:10
Henry and Rachel I think

PJ61Quin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:53
Disgusted to see Haskell there... despite his leaving Wasps surely the semi-final has to come first!

Cairns Family (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:44
Isn't he crocked?

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 11:46
Quote:
Cairns Family
Isn't he crocked?

Believe so. Still...

BB

The Dead Baron (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 12:44
Seeing Brand interviewed made my teeth itch.

never sleep (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 14:33
I wonder if there is an alternate universe somewhere where the wedding is shown on Sky Sports and the commentary is by Stuart Barnes.
(Sorry, I have been drinking...)

Cairns Family (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 15:09
Quote:
never sleep
I wonder if there is an alternate universe somewhere where the wedding is shown on Sky Sports and the commentary is by Stuart Barnes.
(Sorry, I have been drinking...)

This is where a like facility would be great.

Hellequin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 15:15
Can't blame Haskell really, choice of being sat in the rubbish seats at Allianz Park watching the team not renewing your contract being beaten by Sarries or a guest at a taxpayer funded party with top of the range food and drink; pretty sure I would choose the party too.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 16:32
Quote:
PJ61Quin
Disgusted to see Haskell there... despite his leaving Wasps surely the semi-final has to come first!

You might need to recalibrate your sense of disgust mate.

I mean it’s up to you. But it makes you sound a bit tragic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2018 16:32 by blucherquin.

PJ61Quin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 20:07
Quote:
PJ61Quin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2018 17:32 by blucherquin.

I can only imagine you've never played a TEAM sport; Haskell may not have owed it to Wasps, but he certainly owed it to his team-mates & the Wasps fans

PJ61Quin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 20:07
Quote:
PJ61Quin

I can only imagine you've never played a TEAM sport; Haskell may not have owed it to Wasps, but he certainly owed it to his team-mates & the Wasps fans

PJ61Quin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 21:11
That is unnecessarily rude, I am allowed to have a different opinion to you. You may be a leading writer on this site, but it really shouldn't give you the right to be so unpleasant over a trivial matter.
We are all Quins fans together, why go out of your way to make me feel unwelcome on my own board.
I won't bother posting again or visiting CAW because of this, life is too short.. presumably you at least will be pleased about that.
Goodbye

Saintquin (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 21:36
Quote:
PJ61Quin
Quote:
PJ61Quin

He was there with his very pregnant wife at one of her relations weddings.
Would you have turned down the invite if it meant you had to take a day off work?

Harlequins, (was once) probably the best rugby club in the world!
(Sm115)(Sm115)(Sm115)

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 21:51
I think you're confusing Haskell with Tindall!

thomh (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 21:59
There is always secret option 3 - Recognizing that Haskell missing the Wasps semi final is a bit odd and doesn't make him look like much of a team player, but not pretending to be personally disgusted by it as if it actually matters in the grand scheme of things.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 22:36
Quote:
PJ61Quin
That is unnecessarily rude, I am allowed to have a different opinion to you. You may be a leading writer on this site, but it really shouldn't give you the right to be so unpleasant over a trivial matter.
We are all Quins fans together, why go out of your way to make me feel unwelcome on my own board.
I won't bother posting again or visiting CAW because of this, life is too short.. presumably you at least will be pleased about that.
Goodbye

A flounce that would carry more weight if you actually posted here more than 6 times a year and if you hadn't initiated the argument yourself with a ridiculously ignorant statement.

BB

johnlid (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 05:35
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
PJ61Quin
Goodbye

A flounce that would carry more weight if you actually posted here more than 6 times a year and if you hadn't initiated the argument yourself with a ridiculously ignorant statement.

How unbelievably unpleasant.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 06:04
Quote:
PJ61Quin
Goodbye

Oh it’s you - classic. Two flounces under different log ins.

johnlid (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 06:33
Why is it that a light hearted thread has to turn nasty? It seems that, sadly, some keyboard warriors delight in being rude

Uncle Arthur (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 07:27
Quote:
PJ61Quin

Sir it's the tone of the message more than the content. Choices, choices .. Semi-final re a 'grab it whilst I can' offer of a royal wedding which 'annoyingly' clashed on the same day.

From The Indy ...

Austin Healy and Lawrence Dallaglio

“It would be poor form really, wouldn’t it?,” Dallaglio said on BT Sport. “He should be here with his teammates. I’m sure Harry wouldn’t mind, he loves his rugby anyway.”

Healy added: “Injury or not, he should be here. I can’t understand that.”

[www.independent.co.uk]

Rocker (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 08:08
Seeing as they effectively sacked him I don't blame him.

MickyThe Lunch (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 08:38
If he was an uninjured, nailed on starter who was an integral part of the team then the team would have to come first. But since he's leaving the club, is injured and obviously asked his gaffer if he could go then I don't see why his going to this once-in-a-lifetime event has become an issue.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 11:25
Either way - anyone feeling entitled to say that he “owes” the fans anything at Wasps.

I mean for goodness sake get over it.

He worked his @#$%& off, he got dropped by the club, he’s injured and it looked like a top wedding.

If he was PDJ I’d understand.

Haskell doesn’t owe anyone anything.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 14:18
Only on here could there be an argument about another teams players!

Wasn’t that long ago Wasps gave Hughes ( I think) time off for a family wedding, and I’m sure this wasn’t decided this week

And to top it off Dai Young said he had no issues with him going to wedding

And as for being disgusted by him attending, get over it.

And back to original topic

Looks like Gustard and Quins have agreed terms, now down to Quins to sort the deal out with the RFU

1908 (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 16:32
I think Haskell and his lady must have got up late on the day of the wedding. How else can you explain her forgetting some of her under garments.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 10:18
Ooooohhh Matron!

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

21 May, 2018 11:30
It's nice that you guys care so much about Wasps team, but there's really no need to argue amongst yourselves.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi

blucherquin (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 12:45
Quote:
DrHankPym(superhero)
It's nice that you guys care so much about Wasps team, but there's really no need to argue amongst yourselves.

Without that we have nothing.

I’m disgusted.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 13:16
I'm not going to dis Gustard just yet! smiling smiley

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 13:32
Quote:
Scaramouche
I'm not going to dis Gustard just yet! smiling smiley

*GROAN!* cool smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net