rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

EPCR Challenge Cup
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 08:57
Just announced that the draw for next season's challenge cup will take place on the 20th of June. Chance for us to see where we might like to have a weekend away next season...

Re: EPCR Challenge Cup
Rocker (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 09:45
hopefully some nicer options than recently

T-Bone (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 12:16
Hoping for Heidelberg

Banstead Quin (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 13:27
Russia for me, will get my visa ready for Sochi.

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 14:37
Quote:
T-Bone
Hoping for Heidelberg

+1

godzilla73 (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 15:05
I might be missing key information here, but didn't Heidelberg get beaten by Eneisi last weekend? Or do they both go through?

21 May, 2018 15:05
Quote:
godzilla73
I might be missing key information here, but didn't Heidelberg get beaten by Eneisi last weekend? Or do they both go through?

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201819_European_Rugby_Challenge_Cup#Qualifying_competition_-_European_Rugby_Continental_Shield]They both went through[/url]. Heidelberg qualified as the winner of the Qualification comp, and Enesei as the winner of the game between the two Russian teams

godzilla73 (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 15:31
Thanks Fred 👍 Much appreciated

21 May, 2018 15:29
Don't know why my link didn't work!

I need to do some digging, but I believe that the rules of the draw mean it's almost guaranteed this year that we won't have another English team in our pool.

We're in tier 2 of the rankings, which means we can't be in the same pool as either Sale or Saints, as they are ranked above us. IIRC they keep teams from the same competition apart until the last tier is drawn, and I think that both Worcester and the Teddybears from Bristol default into tier 3, given how there are 8 teams from France this year, and that means they (the EPCR) will want to keep them separate as much as possible too. So, it's quite feasible we end up with either two French teams in our pool or one of Heidelberger or Enesei ...

DOK (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 15:47
Quote:
Fearless Fred
Don't know why my link didn't work!

Me neither. With confusing long strings like that it's sometimes worth feeding it into tinyurl.com and just using the small version

[tinyurl.com]

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 16:13
Do you also speak English?

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

21 May, 2018 16:15
Que?

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 16:19
smiling smiley

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

ironquin1886 (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 17:14
We stand a good chance now we don't have Botica in the side

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 18:44
Quote:
ironquin1886
We stand a good chance now we don't have Botica in the side

Or Staunton.

BB

21 May, 2018 21:32
Or Molly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net