rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Reclassification of Touchline seats to Club
RocQuin (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 18:35
Does anybody remember back in 2012 when some Touchline seats were reclassified as Club?
Following a protest by those people affected, my recollection is that the club agreed to maintain the seats at Touchline category for as long as the holder renewed their season ticket/membership.
On renewing my membership for 2018/2019, I have been informed that this is the last season for which the seat will remain at Touchline price, and will be Club from 2019/2020 onwards.
Is my memory failing me, or can anybody here tell me I got this wrong?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/05/2018 10:49 by RocQuin.

Re: Renewal Terms and Conditions
InsertQuinsPunHere (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 19:34
Just checked my emails, as I was caught up in this too. Unfortunately I've only got my email of complaint to them... It appears further communication was via telephone. Sorry.

Re: Renewal Terms and Conditions
Rocker (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 07:23
My wife and one of my children are in those seats too. We'll just move, not paying full whack for what are restricted view seats.

Re: Re-classification of Seats from Touchline to Club - Renewal Terms and Conditions
ally1 (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 08:23
RocQuin, that was my understanding too.

The letter at the time was from Levi Harris and he stated that provided that we continued to renew on exactly the same basis, year on year, our seats would not be re-classified to Club. This letter was sent out after a lot of complaints because, when it rains we can't actually sit in those seats as we all get soaking wet. Also, as Rocker as mentioned, we have a restricted view.

Those of us in this situation all over again need to write in to the Club - levi.harris@quins.co.uk - and remind them of their promise to us. After all, we've kept up our end of the bargain, so they need to keep up theirs.

Re: Reclassification of Touchline seats to Club
rafranks (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 16:16
I had a fairly lengthy back-and-forth about this. They're re-categorising and we can seemingly do nothing about it despite their previous promises.

It would also seem that they're already charging the higher rate for 2018/19 season judging by the first two direct debits that have left my account despite the confirmation it would be the following season they will be increasing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/05/2018 16:17 by rafranks.

TimC_70 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 13:15
If you renew online then they apply the Club rate, the last couple of years Iíve renewed over the phone to get the Touchline rate. I was told this morning that this is the last year they are doing this and it was communicated by email in March but I donít remember reading about it.

bedeteddy (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 13:44
This was right at the bottom of the membership renewal email sent to me on 19 March

Following recategorisation in the 2013/14 season, your Club seat has been priced as a Touchline seat. Your seat will continue to be priced as Touchline for the forthcoming season, but we would like to notify you that for the season after next, 2019/20, your seat will be charged at the Club price appropriate for your membership type.

After what will be six years at a reduced rate, we will be making this change to reflect the quality of the seat and to bring consistency to pricing within the stadium. If you would like to move to a different area of the stadium for next season or the 2019/20 season, please let us know by emailing us here.

Itís all well and good but Iím sure the comms at the time were that as long we kept in same seat and renewed each year it would remain as a touch line seat. But I canít find the letter/email.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/05/2018 13:45 by bedeteddy.

rafranks (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 13:51
I received their email but it doesn't change the fact they previously had promised to maintain the price for as long as we held the seats.

I really doubt anyone involved in the pricing has ever sat in them to see if they're worth what they are charging. I certainly expect these to remain empty after next season as everyone will be able to get far better seats for the same price.

A few friends of ours have given up their season tickets 2 seasons ago - all of which remain for sale for season tickets for the third year in a row. They just do not represent good value at the cost for non-renewals - which we'll all be charged from 2019/20 onward.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 14:20
Quote:
rafranks
I had a fairly lengthy back-and-forth about this. They're re-categorising and we can seemingly do nothing about it despite their previous promises.
It would also seem that they're already charging the higher rate for 2018/19 season judging by the first two direct debits that have left my account despite the confirmation it would be the following season they will be increasing.

Who was the back and forht with? Not much point in speaking to the staff, go to Ellis.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 14:54
Is it really necessary to trouble the Chief Executive with this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/05/2018 14:55 by GP2110.

DOK (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 15:04
So there's going to be a scramble when all season tickets are renewed next season of people trying to get out the bottom 4 rows and up where its dry? smiling smiley

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 16:19
Quote:
GP2110
Is it really necessary to trouble the Chief Executive with this?

What, having a season ticket price increased when you were promised it would be held? Of course!

I've troubled CEOs of far larger companies with much more trivial issues, they usually tend to come back to you pretty quickly. If you want something done but can't get it from some moron at the end of the phone in a call centre who has been given a script to work to, you go to the CEO.

Re: Re-classification of Seats from Touchline to Club - Renewal Terms and Conditions
RocQuin (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 16:29
Quote:
ally1
RocQuin, that was my understanding too.
The letter at the time was from Levi Harris and he stated that provided that we continued to renew on exactly the same basis, year on year, our seats would not be re-classified to Club. This letter was sent out after a lot of complaints because, when it rains we can't actually sit in those seats as we all get soaking wet. Also, as Rocker as mentioned, we have a restricted view.

Those of us in this situation all over again need to write in to the Club - levi.harris@quins.co.uk - and remind them of their promise to us. After all, we've kept up our end of the bargain, so they need to keep up theirs.
I remember this letter, although I donít have it any more. Can anybody produce one?

DOK (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 10:21
Membership on general sale today. So now is when we'll all be scrambling next year to get seats where you can see what's going on without being blocked by all the passing walkers, the squad replacements and the doctors, medics, water boys, 4th officials, coaches, sub-coaches in the technical area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/05/2018 10:21 by DOK.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 12:37
Just out of curiosity, if the seats are restricted / not very good, why do people want them in the first place?

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 13:15
Because not everyone can afford gold seats?

Having said that, jester seats in North stand are fantastic value for money.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 13:51
I fully appreciate that all fans cannot afford Gold but are the South Stand seats (with a good view) not cheaper? Perhaps I am mistaken

DOK (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 13:32
You get a different view of the game from the middle of the pitch. At one end or the other, you obviously get a close up of what's happening your end but it's 100 metres to what's happening the other. From the middle of the pitch it's only 50 metres. Given a lot of the action usually takes place between the two 22s, you see a lot of the game.

The seats are in a good position when it's not raining, people aren't walking in front of you, the medics and the water boys are sitting down, the bicycles aren't positioned too far forward and the technical zone isn't filled with coaches, 4th officials and other folk who just wander on for a gawp. That makes them good value for money some of the time.

Of course, now I'm there I know the people around me - even if they groan when they see me. It's a nice bunch of people to sit with and to endure the game with.

I'll be sorry if we do break up but there's no value in buying my seat if I can buy one higher up which has none of the drawbacks.

DOK (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 13:42
Of course a good seat in the South Stand would mean easy access during the game to The Quins Head (don't worry, I'd get an aisle seat!) smiling smiley

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 22:01
Quote:
DOK
You get a different view of the game from the middle of the pitch. At one end or the other, you obviously get a close up of what's happening your end but it's 100 metres to what's happening the other. From the middle of the pitch it's only 50 metres. Given a lot of the action usually takes place between the two 22s, you see a lot of the game.
The seats are in a good position when it's not raining, people aren't walking in front of you, the medics and the water boys are sitting down, the bicycles aren't positioned too far forward and the technical zone isn't filled with coaches, 4th officials and other folk who just wander on for a gawp. That makes them good value for money some of the time.

Of course, now I'm there I know the people around me - even if they groan when they see me. It's a nice bunch of people to sit with and to endure the game with.

I'll be sorry if we do break up but there's no value in buying my seat if I can buy one higher up which has none of the drawbacks.

Where is your seat, DOK?

DOK (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 12:31
My seat? West Stand, Block FD, ROw C, Seat 102.

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 13:03
Quote:
DOK

Hmm? Sounds near the end of the row?

DOK (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 13:44
5 seats from the end. Noticeable one of the few seats left in block FD is next to me.
Go on - who wants it?

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 14:18
No thanks. I'm happy to be a part of the East Stand Block AD "Massive"! Plus my current seat has one of the walls next to it so I have extra space & a convenient wind-break in the winter months winking smiley

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 16:29
Quote:
Fearless Fred
No thanks. I'm happy to be a part of the East Stand Block AD "Massive"! Plus my current seat has one of the walls next to it so I have extra space & a convenient wind-break in the winter months winking smiley

Being in the East stand you need that wind break!

What about keeping the snow and rain off?

Get over to the West stand! You know it makes sense.

28 May, 2018 07:04
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Fearless Fred

Being in the East stand you need that wind break!

What about keeping the snow and rain off?

Get over to the West stand! You know it makes sense.

Ah, I'm far enough back that the rain/snow generally don't reach me, only when it's *really* windy, like *that* AW game against Tigers that was abandoned a few years back.

I've found that whenever I sit in the West (pre-season games/ 7's series etc) it feels like the legroo is less in that stand. It could just be my imagination, but it'd be interesting to know if there's a difference...

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 07:22
Quote:
Fearless Fred
I've found that whenever I sit in the West (pre-season games/ 7's series etc) it feels like the legroo is less in that stand. It could just be my imagination, but it'd be interesting to know if there's a difference...

It's simply that the men in the West stand are BIGGER.

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 08:12
Quote:
DOK

Next season, if a strikingly handsome man approaches you and says "excuse me, are you DOK", it will be me.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 08:31
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
DOK

Next season, if a strikingly handsome man approaches you and says "excuse me, are you DOK", it will be me.

Wearing a George Clooney mask

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
29 May, 2018 10:22
DOK I'm Row J!

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
29 May, 2018 14:37
Quote:
DOK
5 seats from the end. Noticeable one of the few seats left in block FD is next to me.
Go on - who wants it?

The website doesn't show any availability in FD. Much as I would like to sit next to you during matches, I prefer a seat further back - row E, I think, at least. The further back the better.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
29 May, 2018 14:41
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
DOK
Go on - who wants it?

The website doesn't show any availability in FD. Much as I would like to sit next to you during matches, I prefer a seat further back - row E, I think, at least. The further back the better.

Weíre east stand middle and all the way back - nice and dry.

DOK (IP Logged)
29 May, 2018 16:43
Exactly,, QQ! Which is why we're classified different.

DOK (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 12:59
There's 7 seats available in block FD if you say you want to buy a new season ticket. One of them right next to me.

rafranks (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 13:21
Just FYI to everyone who pays by direct debit - despite the promise of the club maintaining prices for one last season. It would appear they have opted to take the direct debit at Club level prices.

I'm really not one to complain about levels of service, but this is genuinely appalling. The amount of time I've had to give up to rectify their mistakes, combined with the total disinterest from the club that I have received regarding broken promises and overpayments (this is the second time in 3 years they've overcharged us for our tickets) - I genuinely look forward to the coming season being my last as a season ticket holder.

Squid (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 19:50
This re-classification doesn't affect me, but it does seem that the Club are applying double standards.

They've been asking all fans to 'believe' and for loyalty after an appalling season.

Yet they show no loyalty to long-supporting fans who were given a promise as few years ago, which the Club are now breaking.

Of course you should write to the CEO. This is about the culture of the organisation.

jonf (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 21:54
If true this is a disgrace - club renaging on an agreement. Very poor Mr Ellis...

CPB62 (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 08:12
If true its illegal, they can't take more money from a direct debit if they have already told you its another price. Ellis just looks every morning at that Mugs list outside main reception and thinks once a mug always a mug, and gambles on most others being of a similar ilk !!!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 09:22
My now deceased Mother is on that list.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
02 June, 2018 09:38
Quote:
If true its illegal, they can't take more money from a direct debit if they have already told you its another price.

Most continuous DD agreements don't specify an amount.

BB

blucherquin (IP Logged)
02 June, 2018 10:49
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
If true its illegal, they can't take more money from a direct debit if they have already told you its another price.

Most continuous DD agreements don't specify an amount.

Yeah, itís not illegal in any way. It may be many things but itís not breaking a law.

kevin (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 19:12
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Fearless Fred

It's simply that the men in the West stand are BIGGER.

ROUNDER

RocQuin (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:00
Quote:
CPB62
If true its illegal, they can't take more money from a direct debit if they have already told you its another price. Ellis just looks every morning at that Mugs list outside main reception and thinks once a mug always a mug, and gambles on most others being of a similar ilk !!!
I am also on that list, along with my son. I see no reason to assume that anybody whose name is on that list should be considered a mug. To my mind it shows a degree of loyalty to the club, and I am proud that my name is there. Indeed, during that season in the Championship, we visited quite a few places that we might never have gone to otherwise, Solihull springs to mind, and more famous places (eg Falmouth) gave us some good weekend breaks.
What I donít like is that the Ďmembersí who have fallen foul of this seat reclassification scam have acted in good faith, remained loyal to the club, yet are to be let down by a U turn on the part of the club by virtue of the fact that they are reneging on an agreement that only one party to this agreement has honoured.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:13
Out of interest - why should the club keep letting people pay less than the going rate for a seat forever?

I agree that if they were idiotic enough to say the price would never change then theyíve messed up.

But the idea that theyíre not free to reclassify seats seems odd - if they suddenly decide the middle of gold is now ďbitcoinĒ then Iíve got a choice - pay more or move:

Not sure how itís a scam.

Are we sure they told everyone you could just keep the old category as long as you held the seat? Not that maybe it would be reviewed?

RocQuin (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:38
Well, it wonít be forever, it will be until you die or donít renew at the Touchline rate, NOT a fixed rate at 2012 prices.
The letter stated clearly that those seats affected would be held at Touchline price (rather than Club), for as long as the holder renewed for each season.
Canít be much clearer than that, can it.

CPB62 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:46
So what have the club said to those of you affected? And did they give you the opportunity to relocate at the renewal price?

MrOther (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 18:40
Out of interest, has anyone (anyone at all) been able to produce the letter, or are we just relying on everyone's recollection of what they believe it said?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 19:45
Quote:
RocQuin
Well, it wonít be forever, it will be until you die or donít renew at the Touchline rate, NOT a fixed rate at 2012 prices.
The letter stated clearly that those seats affected would be held at Touchline price (rather than Club), for as long as the holder renewed for each season.
Canít be much clearer than that, can it.

Well indeed - as above - was anyone sensible enough to keep this letter in case of any problems in the future - or a payment issue - or a mistaken payment - or any number of reasons that many of us would keep it.

Itís only that itís not been copied and pasted on here yet - so hence questioning exactly what was said.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 21:19
Man, this is a tough one. Honestly my reaction to this is "the club said they'd do what???" because that was a daft decision by them to not put any expiry date on it. 6 years or whatever is plenty long enough! But, if that's what they said, I don't blame people for being miffed.

In this day and age it's a massive surprise though.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

CPB62 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 07:22
Its not tough at all, If the club said it then its a contract they have entered into, so its illegal to break that contract and take extra direct debit money. If there is a caveat in there then its a whole new ball game. That letter and its wording are crucial to what the club have done.

05 June, 2018 09:46
To add a little outside perspective, at least we aren't Sarries fans. Some of them have seen a re-classification of their seats with a 56% increase in price to over £1,000!

GP2110 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 09:49

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 09:52 by GP2110.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 13:32
Quote:
That letter and its wording are crucial to what the club have done.

And it looks like no-one kept a copy. smiling smiley

BB

DangerQuin (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:39
If someone did have said email, and the wording wasn't good news, would you still all want to see it?

GP2110 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:41
Absolutely!

DangerQuin (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:50
We will soon be launching our membership for 2014/15 and before the launch I wanted to update you on the category of your seat.

This season, your seat was re-categorised from Touchline to Club as part of a wider review of The Stoop. The response to the change was such that we promised to review it over the course of the season.

I am now pleased to be able to confirm that if you renew for the 2014/15 season and subsequent seasons, your seat will remain priced as the Touchline category.

For the avoidance of doubt, this does not rule out any possible future re-categorisation of The Stoop, but does confirm that there are currently no plans to do so.

I look forward to sending you details of membership for 2014/15 and if you have any questions regarding membership or the category of your seat, please contact me via levi.harris@quins.co.uk.

Kind regards

Levi Harris

Membership Manager

DangerQuin (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:52
In fact, having re-read it, I would read that as unless they re-categorise again, the price should remain the same??

Unless I am still touchline price, but a club seat... not as straightforward as I first thought.

Does that message mean anything?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 19:54 by DangerQuin.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:54
Your follow up has made me doubt my initial response so I am editing until I have re-read again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 19:55 by GP2110.

DangerQuin (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:56
Search emails for 're-categorisation' and it'll come up. Don't get me wrong, I'm still bitterly unimpressed, as I'm very VERY happy with my touchline price with keyworker discount!

GP2110 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 19:59
Based on the very first message in this thread:

"On renewing my membership for 2018/2019, I have been informed that this is the last season for which the seat will remain at Touchline price, and will be Club from 2019/2020 onwards."

I read that as saying that Quins are amending the seats in the Stoop so that the affected seats are re-characterised to Club from 2019-2020.

In which case, the reservation of rights in the Levi Harris email apply.

So storm in a teacup. And the club has done nothing wrong in my view.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 20:03 by GP2110.

Yareet (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 20:38
Quote:
DangerQuin

I am now pleased to be able to confirm that if you renew for the 2014/15 season and subsequent seasons, your seat will remain priced as the Touchline category.

Am I missing something or was the price held for the 2014/15 season and will be until the end of the 18/19 season - so 4 subsequent seasons?

The email doesnít say ďall subsequent seasonsĒ ad infinitum and ticket holders have been given the heads up that prices will be going up for 19/20 so the price change hasnít been sprung on anybody already committed to renewing.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 00:05
Itís disappointing that many were prepared to assert with convinction that the club had completely reneged on a promise when the email shows that is not the case at all. Probably best to check facts first in future.

CPB62 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 07:08
Still a bit muddy as it says a " future re-categorisation of The Stoop" as far as I can make out this is not the case. If I was in one of those seats I'd be asking the club if I can renew next season to a touchline category cost seat at the renewal price.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 08:18
Email certainly doesnít say you can have your seat at reduced cost forever.

It also doesnít say you canít.

Either way itís a bit of a mess. But Iíd say five years of paying the reduce rate and a one season warning that the deal is over isnít bad.

But they didnít promise you could keep it at that rate until you die.

RocQuin (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 09:44
Quote:
DangerQuin
We will soon be launching our membership for 2014/15 and before the launch I wanted to update you on the category of your seat.
This season, your seat was re-categorised from Touchline to Club as part of a wider review of The Stoop. The response to the change was such that we promised to review it over the course of the season.

For the avoidance of doubt, this does not rule out any possible future re-categorisation of The Stoop, but does confirm that there are currently no plans to do so.

I look forward to sending you details of membership for 2014/15 and if you have any questions regarding membership or the category of your seat, please contact me via levi.harris@quins.co.uk.

Kind regards

Levi Harris

Membership Manager
As I read this again, the following points emerge:
Paragraph 2. The seat has already been designated Club.
Paragraph 3. The wording here confirms that the seat is a Club category, but that I am buying it at Touchline price for current AND SUBSEQUENT seasons.
Paragraph 4. Any future recategorisation can only put the seat in a category higher than Club, or revert to Touchline category as paragraph 2 states that it is already at Club category.

Seems clear enough to me.

GP2110 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 09:51
It's quite obvious the Club were prepared to treat the seats as "Touchline" for as long as you renewed. However, there was a clear reservation that the club reserved the right to change that in the future - i.e. it wasn'd indefinite. You've had a very good run given that new memberships in the same seats over previous seasons have been paying more. The club has been perfectly reasonable giving you a season's notice.

CPB62 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 09:54
Its the way the word Subsequent is used - Subsequent doesn't mean "all future" it means future, so hence why its as clear as mud.

Squid (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 09:57
Quote:
RocQuin
Quote:
DangerQuin

Kind regards

Levi Harris

Membership Manager
Paragraph 3. The wording here confirms that the seat is a Club category, but that I am buying it at Touchline price for current AND SUBSEQUENT seasons.
Paragraph 4. Any future recategorisation can only put the seat in a category higher than Club, or revert to Touchline category as paragraph 2 states that it is already at Club category.

Agreed. The principle was established then.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 17:59
Quote:
Squid
Quote:
RocQuin
Quote:
DangerQuin

Kind regards

Levi Harris

Membership Manager

Agreed. The principle was established then.

Good luck if you think that was a legally binding deal.

I was pretty sympathetic given proof of this ďyou can always pay a cheap rateĒ claim. But it doesnít stack up.

Iím afraid the answer is youíve had five years paying less than you should as a gesture of goodwill and now itís time to pay the rate for the seat or move.

I wouldnít be so definite but the nonsense thatís been spouted on here.....honestly to god. They upgraded the seats, you were lucky to be given a discount.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 18:30
Quote:
I wouldnít be so definite but the nonsense thatís been spouted on here.....honestly to god. They upgraded the seats, you were lucky to be given a discount.

Quite. Some people just want something for nothing. I bet they're all on benefits, too!

BB

06 June, 2018 18:31
I mentioned it earlier, but folks should compare this to what Sarries have done for some of the ST holders in what would be equivalent to some of the Premier seats at the Stoop. They've been hit with an unannounced reclassification that has put seat prices up to over £1,000 for the season, compared to the £570 that Quins charge. In fact, it's almost £300 more than any other clubs *top level* season ticket for a seat that most clubs class as a level *below* top level.

hamptonquin (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 20:56
Forget all the legalistic cr*p. The fact is that all the drawbacks of the seats as described by various posters above have not gone away. The re-categorisation is flawed and anyone who has been given warning of the rise next year needs to contact the club and explain the situation to them. I shall do this and if Club does not move Iíll either give up going or demand to move further up the stand so I get equal benefits to all other Club seat holders. Probably the latter but will depend on how we get on next season. And bad luck if the Club canít sell the ex-Touchline seats.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 21:00
Quote:
hamptonquin
Forget all the legalistic cr*p. The fact is that all the drawbacks of the seats as described by various posters above have not gone away. The re-categorisation is flawed and anyone who has been given warning of the rise next year needs to contact the club and explain the situation to them. I shall do this and if Club does not move Iíll either give up going or demand to move further up the stand so I get equal benefits to all other Club seat holders. Probably the latter but will depend on how we get on next season. And bad luck if the Club canít sell the ex-Touchline seats.

Don't forget to collect your nightboat. smiling smiley

BB

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net