rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Why send Marcus to U20 RWC?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 11:18
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Perhaps the boy needs a rest?

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Re: Why send Marcus to U20 RWC?
Monte (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 11:38
I think he needs a break and to go off and play some fun rugby played far too many Prem games. I certainly would not want him going to SA as bag carrier

22 May, 2018 15:56
Forget last season, games and performances did him no favours! Re-set and start again! He's still a boy playing with men, hopefully plenty of time to develop!

never sleep (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 16:14
I think that playing in the U20s will do him the power of good. Spending a bit of time bonding with other u20 players in the South of France will be a good experience. The area of France that has been chosen (Beziers/Narbonne/Perpignan) are friendly and passionate about rugby. Also, the level of playing at u20 is not at the same intensity as playing La Rochelle in a HCup game.

Either way - I am glad that he is going to be there as I intend to be in Narbonne next Wednesday afternoon :-)

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 10:53
Yeah, not going to be the same defences or collisions in the U20s. Go out and enjoy it.

Grins (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 12:34
I think its a good idea to send him - he'll get to show what he can do to really control a game and will learn a lot about tournament rugby.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
24 May, 2018 14:41
Looks like he might have a run out for England against the Baa Baas on Sunday before he goes to France .

[twitter.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net