rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Englandís defence
Kent Fan (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 08:50
Glad P G is coming to us but maybe the atmosphere in the England camp is of disappointment he is leaving before R W C ....yesterdays defensive play was poor

Re: Englandís defence
blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 13:32
Quote:
Kent Fan
Glad P G is coming to us but maybe the atmosphere in the England camp is of disappointment he is leaving before R W C ....yesterdays defensive play was poor

Little poor coaching on show certainly - just players being dragged out of position and missing tackles

Bucksquin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 15:11
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Kent Fan

Little poor coaching on show certainly - just players being dragged out of position and missing tackles

Isn't that exactly what we've been witnessing at Quins all season?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 17:14
Quote:
Bucksquin
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Kent Fan

Isn't that exactly what we've been witnessing at Quins all season?

Yes it was a very similar spectator experience but much more fun coz I didnít care who won.

ballsout (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 20:33
Robshaw played so badly you could make a case for him to never play another Test match, he was that poor.

And I say this as a fan of Robshaw.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 20:38
Not really, the guy has had 1 bad game. Best thing for Robshaw would have been a summer off. I'm saying that with a neutral hat on and an England fan.

My biggest disappointment was Robson, after the calls for him to get a run I thought his passing was poor but, its only 20 mins. Id start him in SA, give him a decent run

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 20:45
One bad game in an exhibition match, but I'd agree he's on very, very thin ice after that shambles of a performance. I'd give him the first test to prove it was an aberration. Same with Brown, but at 15 of course - with Daly ready to move across if he's not up to it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net