rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

pr99
Connacht visitor
pr99 (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 13:47
Driving to the game tomorrow. First time at the Gardens. What time does the club car park open? What's the cost?

Would like to see the Premiership semi-final (or some of it). Will it be shown on the big screens beforehand? Or in some of the bars?

Good luck, although I think we'll need more of it than you!

MESSAGES->author
Re: Connacht visitor
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 14:35
Most of the details are here.
[www.northamptonsaints.co.uk]

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

[url=https:[www.justgiving.com], Please sponsor me here[/url]

GOD
Bob Stainsby (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 15:00
pr99 a warm welcomr to you and all visitin Connacht supporters team and coaches as well as Chris link here is a 'getting to FG' link Getting to Franklins Gardens The village has loads of food outlets from pies and pork baps to burgers curry pizza etc plus real ale bar also there are bars around the ground such as the Rodber suite situated under the Tetleys stand. Getting out of the car parks can take a while but best to have a post match drink and let the crowd go Enjoy the day and the rugby but not too much winking smiley

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 20:22
pr99 I will pm you some ideas

gwrmc
GSaint (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 21:53
A warm welcome to you

sainttim
Saint Tim (IP Logged)
21 May, 2017 11:21
I hope you enjoyed your visit pr99 if not the result. You guys certainly made some noise in support of your team throughout the game.

It was a pleasure to chat to a few of your supporters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net