rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

tboullem
Memo to Chris Wearmouth
Mobbs (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 17:59
Hi Chris

Just a quickie........is it possible to turn down the volume on the PA a little ? With only a small crowd today it was deafening ( well almost...) in the Barwell !

Mobbs

Quickie #2..... the relocation of some of the catering outlets to the site of the old turnstiles at the back of the South Stand. Is this permament because the queues stretched back towards the choke point between the South and Tetleys Stand. Could be a problem with a standard Premiership crowd.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 19:07 by Mobbs.

sainttim
Re: Memo to Chris Wearmouth
Saint Tim (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 21:47
Hi Mobbs,

Can I suggest you send these comments to the Saints comms team. You cannot guarantee that Chris will see them here.

I think he posted as such recently.

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 08:48
I am sure that CW when he scans the subject list and sees one addressed to him he might take a peek.

And while we're on the subject the real ale bar should be a resounding success. I have advocated doing gravity dispense for 2 years for the speed and it was good to see. Beer was excellent. Looks a bit cramped inside but the staff should be able to keep up with demand which is the important thing

Duckonstilts
Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 10:06
I fear the real ale bar may be a victim of its own success. Its great. Nice beer served fast... but knowing Saints fans there will be thousands tempted to try. Seems simple to replicate though if it is very popular

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 10:59
I tried the Real ale bar and thought the beer was good but the prices were very high was 80p a pint more than a paid at the Malt shovel for the same thing. Was 4.50 and I thought that the prices had come down?

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

[url=https:[www.justgiving.com], Please sponsor me here[/url]

BrianB
BrianB (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 15:38
Chris, the price for tetley and carlsberg have been reduced.

MESSAGES->author
higgy365 (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 15:44
I like low prices for beer as much as anyone but 80p-1 stadium premium isn't unreasonable in my experience or opinion.

MESSAGES->author
Flook (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 16:08
Quote:
Chris Hoddle
Was 4.50 and I thought that the prices had come down?

Cheap for some pubs in London.

Quote:
BrianB
the price for tetley and carlsberg have been reduced.

Shouldn't think they qualify as 'real ale' to the intelligentsia.

shiversaint
shiversaint (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 21:08
Quote:
Chris Hoddle
I tried the Real ale bar and thought the beer was good but the prices were very high was 80p a pint more than a paid at the Malt shovel for the same thing. Was 4.50 and I thought that the prices had come down?

4.50 for a pint in a stadium is a good deal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Northampton Saints Poll

Is Hartley proving a good captain for England?

See results > Submit >>