rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Yarde Sale
higgy365 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 19:49
Mention in the RP today that Marland Yarde is weighing options for next season. Us and Bath said to be leading interest, plus Top 14 clubs.

Not sure I see it myself, but there you go.

Nath-coys
Re: Yarde Sale
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 19:53
Supposed to be an awful squad man and pretty unpopular.

Depends if North leaves I suppose.
Him and Collins on the wings is the way forward for me!

Props on the shopping list please!

herbie85
herbie85 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 20:02
If I was him I would look to go to france for the pay day. There are 5 or more English qualified wing options better than him imho which will limit his chances with the national team.

Padmon
Padmon (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 21:02
North, Collins, Foden, Estelles, Horne, Tuala, Elliott, Pisi. Well stocked with capable wings and can't imagine he's cheap. Give him to Bath. I've also heard about his attitude/ team issues Nath.

Walks11
Walks11 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 21:58
Once again we have a seemingly pocketful of cash and therefore 'in' for anyone and everyone. Not for me thanks

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 10:26
Has anyone else noticed that neither the Saints nor the Bath boards are exactly positive about this; nor does the Quins board seem even slightly upset about it.
TBH I don't think he'd be a starter for either Saints or Bath if he went to either (assuming no-one moves on of course) and would have a fight on his hands for a bench spot at either - yet he'd be demanding an EPS player's salary...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net