rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

fair_weather_fan
Dominic Ryan concussion
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:17
Was injured at the Saints game, but then played 2 matches before this...

[url=http://[www.bbc.co.uk]]beeb linky[/url]

Extraordinary, post George North

Longers
Re: Dominic Ryan concussion
Longers (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:55
I am quite surprised no further action against Tigers appears to be in process following the Saints debacle.

The statement that he did not need an HIA was incredible to say the least.

Duckonstilts
Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 10:12
Its a very difficult issue this. We are still in the process of learning best practice and getting the needed structures in place. I think we need to worry more about getting things right in future than punishing those who make mistakes. I think loosing a player for 12 weeks is bad enough.

TringSaint
TringSaint (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 16:40
one of our U9's received a neck / head injury at a festival the other week and the unanimous view from all coaches was that the mandatory rest should be applied irrespective of the actual medical issues caused by the knock.

i know its not the premiership, but it starts at this level and if we dont do it right now, then we have no chance when they get to colts or seniors

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net