rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Viggo
BacZac his Legacy auction
Viggo (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 17:48
Hi forgive me if this is not allowed.
My son Zac lost his fight with Cancer last March, you may have seen bright orange beanies with #BacZac on them.
We have carried on fundraising under BacZac his Legacy, we provide unexpected gifts for young adults with Cancer and are saving for a respite holiday home/lodge by the sea.
We have been given 2 VIP tickets for this Sundays match v Saracens, they are in the Barwell stand, they include
car park passes, 3 course meal, complimentary bar, preview of the game by a member of the playing staff, at halftime tea, coffee and cakes and at fulltime a selection of mini piglet pies.
you can bid on this on this site if its allowed until midday Saturday or on Facebook BacZac his Legacy.
many thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2017 19:04 by Saint Ted.

Saint Ted
Re: BacZac his Legacy auction
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 19:04
Of course itís allowed Viggo, anything to support your campaign

Already have my plans for the match sorted but if you have a justgiving or similar page, I for one will be happy to make a donation

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 19:19
Viggo I am desperately sorry to hear of your loss. I am equally uplifted by your continuing efforts to make a difference. As Ted suggests if you could please supply a justgiving link I would happily donate towards this.

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 19:36
Thank you Ted and HLTW for your offers of donations, we do not have a live just giving page or a donate option at the moment, the reason for this is last week we submitted all our paperwork to the charity commisssion, hopefully in December or January we will be registered and have those donation options along with Gift Aid available.
We have a music night at the Picturedrome on Saturday 13th January for BacZac his Legacy, tickets are £11 and available from www.baczac.com.
Cheers

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 12:24
We have a bid of £50 leading so far.

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 18:50
latest bid is £100

TringSaint
TringSaint (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 22:27
Hi Viggo,
Why not set up a funding page as many on here will give to such causes (eg SWH)

A good friend lost his wife to Myloma just a few weeks ago and the guys at the club have been great re raising money for their chosen charities.

Happy to support, just canít make any rugby matches this weekend!

Steve

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 22:39
£150 latest bid

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 21:33
Quote:
TringSaint
Hi Viggo,
Why not set up a funding page as many on here will give to such causes (eg SWH)

A good friend lost his wife to Myloma just a few weeks ago and the guys at the club have been great re raising money for their chosen charities.

Happy to support, just canít make any rugby matches this weekend!

Steve
Hi Steve, with our paperwork with the charity commission we are holding off on having a funding page, we will hopefully have a donate button/link. We have had Just Giving crowdfunding pages in the past year for various events but nothing at the minute.You can get tickets for the next BacZac event which is at the Picturedrome in January at www.baczac.com

Viggo
Viggo (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 22:08
Many thanks to the Eds for making this a Sticky smiling smiley
The winning bid was £160 which BacZac his Legacy are very grateful for.
All the best.

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 22:16
Congratulations Viggo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net