rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

rugbymel
Morning All
rugbymel (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 04:53
Cold, dark and frosty here in Warwickshire at the moment. I went to this game last year but will only be following on Saintslive this year. A tall order to come away with anything but let’s all get behind the GB&G. COYS

St.Sinner
Re: Morning All
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 07:58
Morning from a very frozen but gloriously bright Duston, off to Maket Harborough this morning to start the Christmas shopping and a stroll around before the England game .

Will be following the Saints game through a live stream betting site today. I haven't thought too much into things this week and reserved judgement until I see what mentality we turn up with today.

Any thing is possible if we believe in ourselves. Good luck to the boys & all the fans making the long travel to shout them on.
COYS!!!

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 08:03
Morning
Am working up in Wigan today & it’s snowing & 2 degrees so if you’re going to the game wrap up we’ll

Longers
Longers (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 08:08
Toulouse is dark cloudy and raining.

Up higher, it's probably snowing, but I can't see, the cloud base is so low.

Will try to find a hooky feed to watch the game, failing that Graham and Lennie commentating on the BBC.

Irrespective of result, I'm looking forward to see how the young ones perform.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 08:37
Yep half a cm of snow up 'ere, due for a couple more showers as well.
Well be dark and cold and that is just the result I fear.
Try and come from the north of Junction 11 on the M60 that means the M62 not the M56 as there are major roadworks that will keep you on the slip road on the M60 from the south.
Safe travels to all. Enjoy your free Pie!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Brackleysaint
Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 09:11
Quote:
Longers

Will try to find a hooky feed to watch the game, failing that Graham and Lennie commentating on the BBC.

It's on bet365 Longers, but you have to register & deposit £5 in the account.

Longers
Longers (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 09:22
Quote:
Brackleysaint
Quote:
Longers

It's on bet365 Longers, but you have to register & deposit £5 in the account.

(Sm128)

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 09:28
Chris,
You can have my pie. I had dental implants on Wednesday. Liquids and very soft food only. Don't suppose there's any chance of scrambled egg at the AJ Bell. They can keep the mushy peas.

Setting off in a short while. It could be a grim day in every sense but you never know.

rugbymel
rugbymel (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 09:47
Interesting (to me) technical question. Sportnetwork logged my OP at 4:53 am. I was in bed at that time waiting for my alarm call at 5am (don’t ask). I actually posted at 5:15 am. Any reason?

GOD
Saintsby (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 10:05
Morning all very frosty in NN13 this Morn but bright and lovely and 'crisp' so out with the dogs next. Good luck to the team, especially the youngsters, go well give it your best (as I,m sure you always do). No expectation from this at all the AJB is a tough place to go credit to Sharks. One consolation is at least you won't have that charming man snarling from the touchline. Personally a LBP would be a result however I see a further slide down the table come no side.

COYS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/11/2017 10:08 by Bob Stainsby.

MESSAGES->author
BerniesBestFriend (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 14:59
Good luck for the match 👍

christy
Christy (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 17:29
thanks to Brackleysaint, now watching match on Bet365 even though security log on details are tighter than fort knox. I see what people mean about small screen, but its better than nothing on such a freezing cold night,

HungryLikeTheWolf
Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 17:58
If anyone wants better viewing than bet365 drop me a PM and happy to send.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net