Haywood
Myler
Reinach
Mallinder

tedge
Re: iTeam for Falcons ?
tedge (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 19:42
Assumes Day will be fit. Anyone know how Grayson played today ? Collins left out today for Foden - why change it ?

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 19:55
If one replies to this thread using an android device does it work?

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 19:56
Daisy had a deep cut on his knee as I recall so hopefully back in the frame. Collins has the pace but he has to be used correctly.....crossfield kicks to a small man do not help !

Harpole Saint
Harpole Saint (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 23:58
Like HM to carry on at fullback especially as Tuala didn't do much in the way of defence against England , no replacement hooker???

Saintsteward
Saintsteward (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 09:07
Gibson has to be in. Has been one of our best players all season. Pretty sure Daisy not ready yet, so Courtney to lock alongside Pato. Like the idea of Tom Stephenson and Rob Horne centre partnership with Tom Collins and Estelle on the wings. James Grayson should be on the bench instead of SM, we need Tom get some more game time with youngsters. This season is about staying in the Premiership and maybe having a crack at the AW Cup. Ideal chance to push on with some younger players. No disrespect to the likes of Fodes or Smyler, but I think we need to see what our young talent can do to prepare for next season.

Saint 16
Saint 16 (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 09:12
For a first start, Grayson looked comfortable however replacement with Myler did seem to coincide with a step up a gear. Maybe Francis in with Grayson on the bench? Harry has to stay at fullback. Cobus used his speed to effect for charge downs. Gibson was all over the park again, and T fighting for every inch, so all in all I wouldn't be too quick to change players. Not Mikeys best day for lineout so Dylan in with Courtney second row too.

andysaint
andysaint (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 10:13
Waller Hartley JFR Patterson Lawes Gibson Harrison Eadie Groom Grayson Foden Hutchinson Stephenson Estelles Mallinder

Van Wyk Haywood Hill Wood Dickinson Reinach Francis Horne

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 10:20
When Mr Myler came on yesterday there were some Ball going to the backs and things looked up.
Up to then I don't think the centres had touched the ball much.

When we needed a replacement prop, the backs all quickly volunteered to go off as they were cold and wet(Sm128)
(they might even have had a free pie!)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

[url=https:[www.justgiving.com], Please sponsor me here[/url]

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 17:16
Sorry, mislaid Gibson in my original casting !

andysaint
andysaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 18:21
Saints have tweeted

Looking forward to welcoming these boys back to the Gardens ready for a big game with Falcons on Friday! Hartley Lawes Francis Maafu Api Tuala and Tuitavake

Could well be seeing a very different team then

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net