rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

twsaint
Wandies tonight
twsaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 09:48
The Wandies are at home night v Sale.

It would be nice to see one or two back from injury.Could well be an opportunity for some very young lads. The team sheet will be interesting.There are likely to be some names and faces unfamiliar to many on here.

Saint Ted
Re: Wandies tonight
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:40
Had completely slipped my mind that this was on tonight, thanks fro the reminder!

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 11:41
WANDERERS TEAM TO FACE SALE JETS
Premiership Rugby A League
Monday 27 November
Franklin's Gardens
Kick-off 7:45pm

15 George Furbank
14 Ken Pisi
13 Fraser Dingwall
12 Fraser Strachan
11 Tom Collins
10 Stephen Myler
9 Alex Mitchell
1 Matt Beesley
2 James Fish
3 Ehren Painter
4 Jordan Onojaife
5 Alex Moon
6 Ben Nutley (capt)
7 Lewis Ludlam
8 Mitch Eadie

16 Reece Marshall
17 Toby Trinder
18 Luc Jeannot
19 Devante Onojaife
20 Paddy Ryan
21 Tom Kessell
22 Tom Emery
23 Jamie Elliott

Ehren Painter is definitely one to watch. Jamie Elliot and Lewis Ludlam back...very good news. Luc Jeannot is borrowed from Coventry. Was with the Saints junior academy.

rugbymel
rugbymel (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 11:47
Interesting to see that back row in action.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 11:58
Glad Lewis is recovering from Glandular fever he was playing well when he went down with it.

Also good to see a couple of the injured players making a come back.
Looks like Peirs may be number 10 on Friday and with luck Luther and Rob back if he has fully recovered.

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Dick Dastardly
Thrupp artist (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 12:01
A centre partnership with a big future I hope.

andysaint
andysaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 12:12
Glad to see Elliott is back also Ludlam and Onojaife.

What can we garner from that for Friday?

Myler Collins Eadie and Pisi will not be in the 15.

With the likes of Francis and Horne hopefully available for selection I think Myler will struggle to make the 23. Pisi only covers wing so he is not one for the bench.

By starting Moon you’d think that we are banking on Lawes being available.

Collins may struggle to make the bench and I think Eadie or Dickinson may miss out on selection.

ElySaint
ElySaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 13:18
Looks a handy side. Hope they go well tonight and continue to bring the wins for the Wandies. Good to see some injury returnees - I wonder if George North is nearing a return?

Will be interested to follow Devante Onojaife over the season. Think he is DR with Cambridge, listed as a prop on the website, has played back row and appears to be a lock bench tonight. Versatile.

Sans Culottes
Sans Culottes (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 13:23
It's a 19.30 kick off . I just checked with the office

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 13:28
Plays number 8 nowadays.He's had 6 games for Cambridge this year. Sometimes he's in the seconds. Looks powerful when I've seen him play but obviously there's a long way to go.

ElySaint
ElySaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 14:10
Quote:
twsaint
Plays number 8 nowadays.He's had 6 games for Cambridge this year. Sometimes he's in the seconds. Looks powerful when I've seen him play but obviously there's a long way to go.

Thanks twsaint appreciate the information. Must try and get down to Volac Park again soon. Few of the acad lads have connections there I understand. Furbank the latest to play senior Saints rugby I beleive.

MESSAGES->author
skybluesaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 15:37
Tom Kessel has been playing for (and scoring for) Cov so I'm guessing he's only in Wandies as emergency cover.

sainttim
Saint Tim (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 21:57
Was a good performance by the Wandies. Better in every position. Eadie and K Pisis off ealy so suspect in the running for Friday,

Collins sharp as ever.

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 23:50
Plus a starring role for referee Veryan Boscawen , a relative of Lord Falmouth. We do get them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net